PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Leinart to become a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
tombonneau said:
Hey, Matt, forget holding out. Try pulling out.

Oh snap! Is that the infamous Quarterback Waggle?

texpat said:
Another idiotic statement, the only part you got right is that they were BOTH irresponsible. You don't think he had a motive???? He wanted to get all the pu**y he could as long as he could and has and will use his celebrity status to continue to do the same. Purely a class act.

Leinart's motive was self-evident and you acknowledge my being correct in pointing out that both were irresponsible. So tell me why the POSSIBILITY of her having a motive for engaging in unprotected sex is an "idiotic statement," smart guy. Or are you so ignorant as to believe such things never happen with pro athletes? I'm waiting.

Last edited:
Tunescribe said:
Leinart's motive was self-evident and you acknowledge my being correct in pointing out that both were irresponsible. So tell me why the POSSIBILITY of her having a motive for engaging in unprotected sex is an "idiotic statement," smart guy. Or are you so ignorant as to believe such things never happen with pro athletes? I'm waiting.
It is possible she had a motive, but most of the factors in her info suggest it was unplanned. She's an attractive, physically fit young woman from an affluent Socal suburb. Her grandfather( I think that was the relative) played ball at BYU, suggesting family members may be Mormon, who hold premarital sex in great disdain. Finally, she has derailed her own successful athletic career with the pregnancy.
These factors would lead me to believe that this was not some devious polt to ensnare the dimwitted QB.

Weishuhn said:
Her grandfather( I think that was the relative) played ball at BYU, suggesting family members may be Mormon, who hold premarital sex in great disdain.

Umm, she obviously DID have premarital sex, so ya might as well edit that sentence out... it doesn't help to prove your point; it actually works against your argument.

Tunescribe said:

If in fact she had the "motive" you have determined, then she did not act in an "irresponsible" manner, but a planned and purposeful manner. And if he really couldn't figure her motives out after "seeing" her for around a year, then perhaps he is the one you should call ignorant.

But if you want to defend him for not having the brains to take care of himself and his sperm, then go ahead. I'm sure he wasn't able to scramble away from her, so she sacked him, and hopped on for a ride to wifedom.

PatsWorldChamps said:
Umm, she obviously DID have premarital sex, so ya might as well edit that sentence out... it doesn't help to prove your point; it actually works against your argument.

Not really. You don't think a big strong guy like Leinart couldn't pressure or force her to do something she was reluctant to do.

texpat said:
If in fact she had the "motive" you have determined, then she did not act in an "irresponsible" manner, but a planned and purposeful manner. And if he really couldn't figure her motives out after "seeing" her for around a year, then perhaps he is the one you should call ignorant.

But if you want to defend him for not having the brains to take care of himself and his sperm, then go ahead. I'm sure he wasn't able to scramble away from her, so she sacked him, and hopped on for a ride to wifedom.

I hadn't "determined" she had a motive. I was suggesting the very real possibility, which is all too common in paternity cases involving professional athletes (go back and re-read my posts). And yes, if she was acting with motive it remained an incredibly irresponsible act on behalf of her future child, who stands a good chance of being raised without a father. What if Leinart suffers a career-ending injury? There are too many risky scenarios under which intentional pregnancy fails to pay off, ergo "irresponsibility." Your assumption that Leinart must have known whether the woman had an agenda because he dated her for a year is nonsense. Perhaps she suddenly panicked at the thought of losing him and "conveniently" neglected the birth control. But I'm certainly not defending him. Whatever the circumstances of their relationship, Leinart's burden of responsibility is at least 50 percent. Hopefully next time around, TexPat, you'll think things through before accusing a fellow poster of making idiotic statements. Failing to do so is pretty idiotic in and of itself.

Last edited:
Weishuhn said:
It is possible she had a motive, but most of the factors in her info suggest it was unplanned. She's an attractive, physically fit young woman from an affluent Socal suburb. Her grandfather( I think that was the relative) played ball at BYU, suggesting family members may be Mormon, who hold premarital sex in great disdain. Finally, she has derailed her own successful athletic career with the pregnancy.
These factors would lead me to believe that this was not some devious polt to ensnare the dimwitted QB.

You're ascribing a lot of logic onto an inherently illogical situation. Emotions can lead people to do lots of things that make no sense from afar.

texpat said:
Not really. You don't think a big strong guy like Leinart couldn't pressure or force her to do something she was reluctant to do.
wow... you are really writing this story how'd you'd like it huh?

kayne west said it best:

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she ain't messin' wit no broke niggaz

(foreshadowing?)
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma's car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai

PromisedLand said:
115365.jpeg
The Object of Leinart's Infection

Matt should have read the instructions printed on her shirt!

Either way, the two of them are adults and I can't believe that we now have 5 pages of content of this. I say draft the kid right now, if it's a boy the kid is going to be about 7 feet tall!!! Either way, the kid is not going to starve. They should do something like those Aggassi/Graf kid commericals, they are hilarious!

Hoodie said:
Geez that was fast. Wasn't he just dating Paris Hilton?

Doesn't count, that was over 7 seconds ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call