PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Leinart to become a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here is what bothers me about this entire story.. The father says his daughter just found out that she is pregnant but then says later that the baby is due this fall.. Umm. fall lasts to November at the latest.. That means she got preg in March.. I'm sure by now she'd be showing..

There is more to this story then what is said.. And Congradulations Matt..

PatsWorldChamps said:
says "no comment", but mails you checks for 2-6 million over the next 5 years? pretty good deal for doing nothing but getting laid.
That could be the most moronic thing I've ever seen posted here (and that takes some doing).

Willie55 said:
Two hip surgeries already in her life. That's gotta hurt.

Two hip surgeries? There's a joke somewhere in there but I'm not going to touch it with a 10 foot pole since there are a few women that post on this board. :D

mcsully said:
Okay here is what bothers me about this entire story.. The father says his daughter just found out that she is pregnant but then says later that the baby is due this fall.. Umm. fall lasts to November at the latest.. That means she got preg in March.. I'm sure by now she'd be showing..

There is more to this story then what is said.. And Congradulations Matt..

yeah..that was my first thought when i read this. The baby is due in november, which means 3 more months at the most. If she found out a month ago, that means she was 5 months pregnant when she found out. I'm gonna guess that this baby isn't going to be one of the brighter bulbs in the box.

Knockin' up teenage girls. Congratulations, Matt, you're a true professional athlete.

patchick said:
Sucks for him? You ever been pregnant by a guy who says "no comment"?

Hands DOWN !

patchick said:

Ahhh the reality a few female posters can bring to the board.

And as for the mommy in question, she's quite a looker, as far as WNBA girls go. (EDIT: Oh, she's still at USC, well still.. those basketball chicks can be BUTCH).

Last edited:
patchick said:

What's ironic is that she had "Trojans" in big, bold letters on her jersey. Talk about not taking a hint! But you can assume that Leinart's bank account will do plenty of talking for the next 18 years and that this woman will be living on Easy Street. Does the term "opportunist" strike a chord here?

Now that we've brought up gender and money, why not race?

Everyone thinks it's a big deal when a white, frontline player knocks up his gf (and it is--she's probably very scared at the same time she is happy).

However, no one in the media says anything when the Ben Coateses of the world have a dozen kids out of wedlock, perpetuating the cycle of black poverty that continues to cripple 1/8th of our fellow citizens' communities.

These athletes should be taken to task for being so irresponsible. This should carry a stigma at least as bad as the Bledsoe mosh-pit incident of 1997--which was a joke by comparison.

And these women (black and white) who keep getting knocked up by these losers need to get some sense in their head and be responsible.

Preemptive response: I'm pro-life, so I'm not calling for abortion or sterilzation here. I'm calling for personal responsibility.

Johnny Mac said:
Knockin' up teenage girls. Congratulations, Matt, you're a true professional athlete.

Actually she is twenty and not technically a teenager..

TaxPlaya said:
Now that we've brought up gender and money, why not race?

Everyone thinks it's a big deal when a white, frontline player knocks up his gf (and it is--she's probably very scared at the same time she is happy).

However, no one in the media says anything when the Ben Coateses of the world have a dozen kids out of wedlock, perpetuating the cycle of black poverty that continues to cripple 1/8th of our fellow citizens' communities.

These athletes should be taken to task for being so irresponsible. This should carry a stigma at least as bad as the Bledsoe mosh-pit incident of 1997--which was a joke by comparison.

And these women (black and white) who keep getting knocked up by these losers need to get some sense in their head and be responsible.

Preemptive response: I'm pro-life, so I'm not calling for abortion or sterilzation here. I'm calling for personal responsibility.

Dude, you're missing the whole dynamic afoot here. The NFL has seminars for players on this very subject. The women WANT to get pregnant so they can collect big money. The players are the idiots for letting it happen.

mcsully said:
Actually she is twenty and not technically a teenager..
She was 19 when he knocked her up.

Tunescribe said:
Does the term "opportunist" strike a chord here?

Man, I really didn't want to get into this but...the pretty blond basketball star from the affluent SoCal suburb who's the queen of USC dated the football quarterback for years as part of a nefarious, opportunistic plot to ditch it all and become an young unwed mother?

Oh.

patchick said:
Man, I really didn't want to get into this but...the pretty blond basketball star from the affluent SoCal suburb who's the queen of USC dated the football quarterback for years as part of a nefarious, opportunistic plot to ditch it all and become an young unwed mother?

Oh.
They dated 12 months before she got pregnant, not years.

patchick said:

Oh.

Perhaps the thought of becoming a young RICH unwed mother with the chance of becoming the young, RICH wife of an NFL quarterback crossed her mind in the drunken throes of passion during which said child was conceived. I have no idea what her religious convictions are, but she could have ended the pregnancy. In any case, she was just as irresponsible as he was and quite possibly had a motive.

Last edited:
Hey, Matt, forget holding out. Try pulling out.

tombonneau said:
Hey, Matt, forget holding out. Try pulling out.

Man, TWO amazing posts on this thread.

R

Tunescribe said:
Perhaps the thought of becoming a young RICH unwed mother with the chance of becoming the young, RICH wife of an NFL quarterback crossed her mind in the drunken throes of passion during which said child was conceived. I have no idea what her religious convictions are, but she could have ended the pregnancy. In any case, she was just as irresponsible as he was and quite possibly had a motive.

Another idiotic statement, the only part you got right is that they were BOTH irresponsible. You don't think he had a motive???? He wanted to get all the pu**y he could as long as he could and has and will use his celebrity status to continue to do the same. Purely a class act.

Johnny Mac said:
She was 19 when he knocked her up.

I said she is not a teenager.. either way, in College that doesn't matter.. back in the day seniors were all over 17-18 year old freshmen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes