PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Kennedy Stidham's (Jarrett's wife) YouTube Channel an Unnecessary Distraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Kennedy Stidham posted a couple YouTube videos over the past 3 months. One was her with other Patriot player wives/gf's and another of her and Jarrett opening presents during Christmas. She has 7k followers.

1. Should we be concerned if our starting QB's wife is an aspiring social media personality? I don't see this going well if she's trying to be a poor man's Tom /Gisele. Tom and Gisele never posted media stuff during the season, it was all about the Patriots and football. Also it's way too early, Jarrett hasn't accomplished jack sh-t in the NFL yet and his wife is already deploying production-quality social media videos out there. I wonder what Belichick would say once he realizes.

2. On the other hand the videos seem benign and I didn't see anything that could be cause for concern from a disclosure perspective, at least so far.

The Real Housewives of Foxborough:

Christmas:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Buts that’s just my opinion.

Omg, please don't ever let that dude open a jar of jelly with a knife ever again.... I mean, what in the hell. But seriously, they seem like nice kids. And she was legit beaten up about the L, never mind Stidham not being in the game.

I wonder if Brady was mostly just worried about relenting his title as King of the Dorks. He had to go to Tompa Bay to prove he still had it.

Reactions: sb1
I wouldn’t worry about it.

I really enjoy a good clam boil.

And I thought I spent too much time worrying about stupid ****.

They’re a cute couple.

I think JS4’s wife being on social media would bug me a lot less than hearing goofy comments about “Tompa Bay”...

Last edited:
They’re a cute couple.

I think JS4’s wife being on social media would bug me a lot less than hearing goofy comments about “Tompa Bay”...

Obsessed. Gonna die thinking about Brady and claiming you’re not lol. P

They’re a cute couple.

Personally, I feel it should be completely legal/acceptable to kick anyone in the coconuts that says Tompa Bay or Tampa Brady...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Omg, please don't ever let that dude open a jar of jelly with a knife ever again.... I mean, what in the hell. But seriously, they seem like nice kids. And she was legit beaten up about the L, never mind Stidham not being in the game.

I wonder if Brady was mostly just worried about relenting his title as King of the Dorks. He had to go to Tompa Bay to prove he still had it.

Yeah no kidding. Brady’s social media of late is just cringeworthy.

I'm sure she's the type who's convinced she's made all the right moves to have "earned" celebrity status. Does she think I'll want to watch because her NFL boyfriend who actually did something in his life is plastered all over the thumbnails? What has she done to be interesting in her own right?

Yes she is definitely a head turner

Didn't we already do this in another thread?

EDIT: @sb1 started the gisele v kennedy thread back in the day

Yeah no kidding. Brady’s social media of late is just cringeworthy.
Oh I totally agree. But if I'm being honest, I meant that affectionately.

I'm sure she's the type who's convinced she's made all the right moves to have "earned" celebrity status. Does she think I'll want to watch because her NFL boyfriend who actually did something in his life is plastered all over the thumbnails? What has she done to be interesting in her own right?

Yes exactly. She's the daughter of the President of the Houston Rockets, and I'm not sure she's aware it could all come across like a spoiled entitled princess? A ton of the Pats fanbase is blue collar, not sure it will resonate seeing the 'Rich housewives of Foxborough' reality show

It's a shame they removed the 'confused' reaction.

I work at Baylor, and IIRC she was pretty recently a soccer star here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST