PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Justin Tuck retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. Lets celebrate a guy that cost our team the biggest game in sports history :rolleyes:

I would get not wanting to tip your hat to a guy if he was a confirmed cheater, or a woman/child abuser, or had some other kind of character issue that made you hate him as a person. But refusing to acknowledge a guy's accomplishments simply because he beat your team? That's just sour grapes, man.

He was pretty bad in Oakland so this isnt a surprise, I hope he saved his money

Somewhere, Logan Mankins is celebrating.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Yay. Lets celebrate a guy that cost our team the biggest game in sports history :rolleyes:

You realize other teams are allowed to have great players too right?

Tuck was a big part of those Giants wins beating our team on the field - not whine to the league about deflated footballs, cameras or whatever - but on the field as it should be.

He is also one of the only players in the NFL who has called Brady a tough QB which he is. He's said nothing but great things about our QB in a league where the perception whether we like it or not is Brady is a whiner and is not tough at all. Therefore he gets my respect without a second thought and should get the respect of any objective and intelligent Patriot fan.

I would get not wanting to tip your hat to a guy if he was a confirmed cheater, or a woman/child abuser, or had some other kind of character issue that made you hate him as a person.

Or someone who is a whiner who can't talk about the Patriots without whining about cheating or whatever other excuses there are out there why their team couldn't beat us. Think anyone here saluted Joey Porter when he retired? Nope. THere's a good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back