PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Johnny Football attempted suicide.

He was diagnosed with a mental illness when he was with Cleveland, not sure if it was bipolar or not.

He was diagnosed with a mental illness when he was with Cleveland, not sure if it was bipolar or not.
Affluenza? It’s endemic in Yexas…

I’m sorry but I have zero sympathy here. Dude got to play a kids game and made millions when he was already well off (correct me if I’m wrong but pretty sure I heard he’s loaded from the trust fund). Then boo hoo got an Oxy and coke monkey on his back? Oh poor him. How about he give me the $ he bilked off the Browns? I’ll get an Oxy and blow habit but I won’t stink up the Browns like he did. This reeks of a poor me /woe is me story. Oh he’s bi polar? Probably shouldn’t be doing coke then hmmm? You made your bed Mr. Football…then shat in it…now you get to lay in it.

I’m sorry but I have zero sympathy here. Dude got to play a kids game and made millions when he was already well off (correct me if I’m wrong but pretty sure I heard he’s loaded from the trust fund). Then boo hoo got an Oxy and coke monkey on his back? Oh poor him. How about he give me the $ he bilked off the Browns? I’ll get an Oxy and blow habit but I won’t stink up the Browns like he did. This reeks of a poor me /woe is me story. Oh he’s bi polar? Probably shouldn’t be doing coke then hmmm? You made your bed Mr. Football…then shat in it…now you get to lay in it.
Some people are dealt a better hand than others. But our culture often helps make gifted athletes beds. Young impressionable kid's mental states can altered because we don't hold them accountable for their behavior. We like their skill set more than their mind set.

I was in Houston, TX having dinner with my ex brother in law. I was wearing something Pats related and a Texas AM position coach came over to talk to me. He knew Bethel Johnson and Gerard Warren and he told me that he spoke with them now and then. Told them how lucky they were to get drafted by a team like NE and to have Super Bowl rings.

Anyway, Johnny had just been drafted by the Browns and the pre season was set to begin. So, I asked the AM coach about Johnny and if he thought that he would make in the NFL. He told me no, because Johnny came from big money and that he was surrounded by yes people that kissed his arse. He told me that Johnny rarely listened to anybody on the AM coaching staff.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back