PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Joey Porter needs to shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Joey, you aren't that good anymore and you play on a crappy team. You aren't a sack master playing on a legitimate Super Bowl contender. You shouldn't talk smack every week about opposing team. Yes, you have never lost to Kellen Winslow team, that is true. But that all changes this weekend and you are a lock for the "Just shut up" award yet again.

The Dolphins paid Porter Adalius Thomas money to talk a lot of crap and play like crap to boot. He is easily the worst free agent acquistion of the year when you factor in his salary, lack of production, and embarrassment he is bringing to his teammates.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/10/10/winslow.porter.ap/index.html

I love it when he talks. Every time he opens his mouth he looks more idiotic. Even the Dolphin fans must realize this. Hands down the wworst signing of the year. If you can't get to the QB with Jason Taylor drawing double and triple teams,then you got issues with your ability. Or should I say forecasted ability. I'm glad he's there eating up their cap room for years to come. I don't think Porter could even be decent in BB's system and that's saying alot of negative about Porter

BTW Phin fans. We got Morris and Welker at about 1/4 the cost. Individually they have far exceeded anything Porter has done for a fraction of the cost.

Jeez i know, this guy talks way too much. He also owns a dangerous home.

Just last year, two of his pitbulls killed one of his neighbor's giant horses.

Thing was pretty much eaten alive and it was a prize-winning giant horse if i remember correctly.

One can only hope that Mr. Porter didn't train his dogs to eat giant horses. at least it's not as bad as the Mike Vick thing (if it's really an accident).

Last edited:
I dont see any harm in this... IMO, it doesnt matter how good you are or what your stats are.
People just want to win. Some have different ways of showing how much they want to. I mean, his team is doing abysmal, he has to make some sort of remark to pump him up and have something to prove. I guess just playing the game doesnt make him excited wnough, he has to have a drama to make it more satisfactory.

Thats his personality. He wants attention. Let him talk.

No need to bash the dude and his game.

Last edited:
i hope Winslow punks him. I hate Porter. and Winslow is a SOULJAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft