PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jimmy Williams cut by Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that comment is way over rated.. But I'm not a big Sanders fan.. I think he's avg at best. To me, he is the typical JAG..

Thank you. Some common sense here. No more Sanders comments in this reply but just watch his play. Yech!
DW Toys

He fought the lard, and the lard won...

:rocker: Nice one!

Actually, I think that he was signed 6th in the draft and had a signing bonus of around $10 million. Now, if he'd just decided that he didn't like big men hitting him on the head and retired, he would have had to pay that back, but he was traded and then cut. That means (if I understand it right) that he gets to keep his signing bonus -- enough money to keep you in comfort for life if you're sensible. Nice work if you can get it!

Some might say that DW Toys has something against Sanders. I presume it has to do with bigamy, sodomy, or leperosy.

Leprosy is what Mr. Sanders believes the NFL competition has when one should tackle or closely cover ones' opponent (see 06 Championship game and this years Super Bowl). But I am cutting down severely on that sodomy stuff. It's bad for your complexion. And finally "bigamy" is Italian for what I used to be before I lost weight. But if Mr. Sanders remains at Safety....A klog iz mir!. Or even better...A chorbn. Sorry if I misquoted. I am a goyum.
A gezunt ahf dein kop!
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back