PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets WR Braylon Edwards guarantees win over Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
For a second, I wished that the Colts grounded the Jets so that we could be spared of reading such brave declarations.

But, the happiness on seeing the embarassing and lame manner by which the Colts organization tried to explain their decisions is priceless and well worth the pain of reading about the Jesters.

And, who knows, such statements by the Jesters might be more funny to read after the game or in the playoffs, assuming they get there.

To be fair, the Jets' starters do have a track record of dominating other teams' backups.

"Nothing can possibly go wrong!"

I should hope their mindset is that they can beat the Bengals' back ups. Swaggerliciousness has been scaled back since the beginning of this year. It is has gone from "we can beat anyone" to "we can beat anyone as long as they rest their starters in the second half".

To be fair, the Jets' starters do have a track record of dominating other teams' backups.

Plus, I just think it isnt the best strategy for teams that dont have a bye such as the Pats and Bengals to rest their starters. Unless a player is dealing with an injury the starters should go.

Does Rex know they have a chance to get to the playoffs?

True... but since the Jets have already won two superbowls this season... there may be a bit of a let down

Buckle up yer chinstraps, boys.... the Bengals are gonna SOOOOOO love reading those comments. :D

You don't think that Chad '83 isn't gonna line up, look at the defense and think... "okay... who's gonna be my b!tch"?

The Bengals starters may very well want to play the whole game, just to ram those comments down the JETS throats.

Does Rex know they have a chance to get to the playoffs?

122909_win_and_were_in_rally_towel_320.jpg

Waste Management recycled some diapers so that the fans can keep Tubby's mind on winning the game. Side benefit is that they can also be used for drying tears, wiping your QB's mouth after munching on a hot dog or cleaning your arse after crapping yourself watching your QB implode in the cold and wind of the Northeast in January. Truly effective recycling.

Seriously, it almost makes me wish the colts got these annoying ***** out.

How stupid are some of these players that have playoff hopes at stake?? First Woodley calls out the teams that he NEEDS to win like an idiot. Now all Braylon has to do is keep his mouth shut and I'm almost positive the Bengals were going to tank that game. But no, he has to run his mouth and if anything these comments would motivate the Bengals to make him eat it. Unbelievable

How stupid are some of these players that have playoff hopes at stake?? First Woodley calls out the teams that he NEEDS to win like an idiot. Now all Braylon has to do is keep his mouth shut and I'm almost positive the Bengals were going to tank that game. But no, he has to run his mouth and if anything these comments would motivate the Bengals to make him eat it. Unbelievable

Can you win Defensive player of the week and Bonehead player of the week in the same week like Woodley has done?

Can you win Defensive player of the week and Bonehead player of the week in the same week like Woodley has done?

I could probably do the latter if I really put my mind to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes