PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets' Sanchez tears it up against Jints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets Sanchez tears it up against Jints

Yeah, even I can taste the crow, and it ain't sweet.

dancing-bean.gif

Last edited:

Didn't figure you for troll behavior, Gunnails. But then again, I never bought into your "friendly" Jet's fan visiting opposing team board politely gig either.

True colors.

Maybe a Mod. will do this thread the favor it needs and send it to the forum it deserves.

Didn't figure you for troll behavior, Gunnails. But then again, I never bought into your "friendly" Jet's fan visiting opposing team board politely gig either.

True colors.

Maybe a Mod. will do this thread the favor it needs and send it to the forum it deserves.

======================================================

I didn't bump the thread, excuse me.

If I could of I would of added music. I have taken my share of abuse with out complaint. Plenty in this thread.

Sure it was a dig to post the dancing Bean, but geez, lighten up and have a since of humor.

Even a blind squirl finds a nut now and then.

OK I will give myself a time out.

See ya Monday.

OK I will give myself a time out.

See ya Monday.

No need for that. Enjoy your fun. You get your grief and you're a good sport about. A little gloating is in order, even though your boy still hasn't done much.

============================================

XXXX Sandwich?

Jets did not trade up for Vilma Ghoulston or Baker, I honestly don't understand. I wasn't saying Clemens was good or bad, just listing the guys that the Jets have traded up for since Tannenbaum took over in 06.

You made a comment that the Jets traded up for Ghoulston and that is not accurate.

Technically The Jets traded up for Clemmens in 06 after trading down 15 spots in the 2nd and picking up another 2nd for that they then moved back up 5 spots to grab Kellen in front of the Vikes who then went on to draft T Jackson.

what I think should concern you is how much you extended,in draft choices and money to move up and get Sanchez,Revis and Harris.....not to mention DBrick.It's just going to kill you as their contracts start to expire.The rookie salary imbalance is already hurting you with T Jones and Washington.The Jets were terribly unlucky with the Gholston pick.....they couldn't move up or down with the Pat's picking behind them...............big money for someone who will never develop,imo.

Tannenbaum reminds me of a nervous poker player.......can't wait for the game to unfold.....just full-speed ahead...Damn the torpedoes!.......Has he ever traded down?

What's up with Rex Ryan on Espn yesterday?.......looked like he hadn't shaved since sunday....not a great image for your football team...........watch out for Buffalo.I think they're for real and I think your run D is going to be exposed,very soon.Good luck with no injuries sunday(that's as far as I can go with a jets fan.)

Wow
I hope the rest of my fellow pat fans on here dont suck down the Kool aid like this guy.
what I think should concern you is how much you extended,in draft choices and money to move up and get Sanchez,Revis and Harris.....not to mention DBrick.It's just going to kill you as their contracts start to expire.The rookie salary imbalance is already hurting you with T Jones and Washington.The Jets were terribly unlucky with the Gholston pick.....they couldn't move up or down with the Pat's picking behind them...............big money for someone who will never develop,imo.
dont think they traded up for ferguson, and they got a steal from Mangini for Sanchez. Ghoulston appears to be a huge bust (thank God) outside of him lot of smart picks; Revis, Keller etc.
Tannenbaum reminds me of a nervous poker player.......can't wait for the game to unfold.....just full-speed ahead...Damn the torpedoes!.......Has he ever traded down?
yes
What's up with Rex Ryan on Espn yesterday?.......looked like he hadn't shaved since sunday....not a great image for your football team...........watch out for Buffalo.I think they're for real and I think your run D is going to be exposed,very soon.Good luck with no injuries sunday(that's as far as I can go with a jets fan.)
Who cares when he shaves?? Does BB always look the best out there? Jack del Rio may have the best appearance in the league and he may/should get canned this year.

Wow
I hope the rest of my fellow pat fans on here dont suck down the Kool aid like this guy.
dont think they traded up for ferguson, and they got a steal from Mangini for Sanchez. Ghoulston appears to be a huge bust (thank God) outside of him lot of smart picks; Revis, Keller etc.
yes

Who cares when he shaves?? Does BB always look the best out there? Jack del Rio may have the best appearance in the league and he may/should get canned this year.

nothing like a nit-picking rookie.............no one's criticizing the picks of Revis,Harris,DBrick(they did move way up to get him,btw) and sanchez,I'm contending that the cost will prove to be prohibitive in the future.The jets* have almost nothing in the pipeline because of their expended draft choices.
It's all flash and looks good on paper,however,an injury or three and tannenbaum will neither have the depth,nor the salary cap space to compensate.

btw,ryan* looked like an obese,unshaven slob on ESPN..........BB looks non-satorial in the hoodie,but al least he shaves and doesn't have a groutesqe triple-chin.

nothing like a nit-picking rookie.............no one's criticizing the picks of Revis,Harris,DBrick(they did move way up to get him,btw) and sanchez,I'm contending that the cost will prove to be prohibitive in the future.The jets* have almost nothing in the pipeline because of their expended draft choices.
It's all flash and looks good on paper,however,an injury or three and tannenbaum will neither have the depth,nor the salary cap space to compensate.

btw,ryan* looked like an obese,unshaven slob on ESPN..........BB looks non-satorial in the hoodie,but al least he shaves and doesn't have a groutesqe triple-chin.
I dont think a Jet fan on the planet feels bad about any of the players Tannambaum moved up to get the last few years. Gholston looks like a bust to me, but overall I think the Jets have drafted very well. The Jets didnt move up for D'Brick, they were sitting at #4 in that draft. The players contracts are pretty standard for where they were selected in those years, and for the most part their play is living up to the cost. Many teams cant say that about a lot of their 1st and 2nd rd picks. I have yet to see a back loaded contract bite Tannambaum in the *****. The contracts ive seen for vets have been front loaded ensuring that the Jets get bang for their buck in the short term while taking minimal cap damage on the back end of the deals. Thomas Jones isnt making much this year, and Coles had complained about this for consecutive seasons before the Jets gave him his release.
Who cares what a coach looks like as long as he makes the team better.

So far Sanchez looks outstanding(1st in AFC in 3rd down completion %) and has been more than what any Jets fan could have hoped for. He will likely take some lumps as the season goes on and its only 2 games in but the future looks bright for the Jets.

I dont think a Jet fan on the planet feels bad about any of the players Tannambaum moved up to get the last few years. Gholston looks like a bust to me, but overall I think the Jets have drafted very well. The Jets didnt move up for D'Brick, they were sitting at #4 in that draft. The players contracts are pretty standard for where they were selected in those years, and for the most part their play is living up to the cost. Many teams cant say that about a lot of their 1st and 2nd rd picks. I have yet to see a back loaded contract bite Tannambaum in the *****. The contracts ive seen for vets have been front loaded ensuring that the Jets get bang for their buck in the short term while taking minimal cap damage on the back end of the deals. Thomas Jones isnt making much this year, and Coles had complained about this for consecutive seasons before the Jets gave him his release.
Who cares what a coach looks like as long as he makes the team better.

So far Sanchez looks outstanding(1st in AFC in 3rd down completion %) and has been more than what any Jets fan could have hoped for. He will likely take some lumps as the season goes on and its only 2 games in but the future looks bright for the Jets.

I agree, we should nitpick the Jets when we are 2-0 and looking great, not 1-1 looking like an 8-8 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents