PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets jerseys this sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Any of you see those things? Man, probably some of the ugliest jerseys I've seen in my life, and I've been playing football since childhood, lol!

Last edited:
they are right up there with the Eagles blue that was worn against Lions.

thats why both teams suck. fashion = big part of NFL

I can't find any pictures of it. Anyone have a link?

Try this
01-160s.jpg

Those are the old New York Titans ones.
Personally I don't think they that bad at all. I like those much more then the Bills or Bengals one that is for sure

Last edited:
Try this
01-160s.jpg

Those are the old New York Titans ones.
Personally I don't think they that bad at all. I like those much more then the Bills or Bengals one that is for sure

Funny, they looked a lot worse on tv earlier. that jersey pictured above kind of reminds of a bad looking Rams jersey.

I guess thie Jests figure, "We suck this year. What is wrong? Maybe it's the uniforms? Yeah! Yeah! That's it! It's the uniforms! Let's go all retro and maybe we will have a good game!"

I can't stand the Jets and their snitching head coach......but those uniforms are actually nice (especially compared to their puke green uni's).

I think the Jet season ticket holders should sue the Jets and make them switch to those uniforms. Those whining Long Islanders!

Those are not the Jets...Jets brought in a semi pro teamand they look damn good so far!!

Looks to be an interesting game.. Eagles can't hold the run.

Since the Rams have been MIA since our first Super Bowl win, there is room for a team to wear the new unis.

Why are we getting Redskins-Packers on TV here on Fox instead of Eagles-Green Beans? Damn network idiots.

Why are we getting Redskins-Packers on TV here on Fox instead of Eagles-Green Beans? Damn network idiots.

Direct TV tune...Direct TV

Those unis look alot better than their green ones. Kinda like putting a tuxedo on a pig.

yeah i take it back. i actually like their jerseys .. 100x better than green. but they still play like **** so it doesnt make a differnece what they wear..until they verse us and maybe have nice uniforms to get some dirt and blood on

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back