PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets forums have been GRONK'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quit going to the Jets forums after i read, on Jetsinsider, that they will beat us because we are young and have an 0-1 record in the playoffs the last 2 years. What a bunch of morons for a fan base.

That's a great in-depth statistic. :rolleyes:

I really hope we beat them next weekend. The thought of an offseason full of listening to them would be more than I could take.

and that might be the biggest thing Ian...having to listen to their fans, plays (LT), media etc for the whole of season. It might be too much the take

Bill belichick was seen sitting in the corner of his office. Word has it Gronkowski chewed him out for talking too much to the media and gave Bill a timeout...

lol thats funny

Gronk has made the endzone his second home jets fans should be scared, Sanchez needs a GPS tracking device to find it,probably because Rex can't point it out on a map either.

Miami 10-6 over jets soccer score showed how broken that franchise was from the previous week. lmao

Last edited:
My fav part is where one of them explains

all of the pats fans seem convinced that Gronkowski is the 2nd coming of ************, so this is making fun of them

And the next poster has this as their sig pic...

sigpic11106_3.jpg

Their liberal filter there and at JI is great ... it let's the moron's show their true color ... yellow.

Re: Hilarious Gronk Thread

I saw that the other day. Comedy.

Rob Gronkowski beat Dustin Keller in Connect 4 in 3 moves.

hahaha this one was funny! :D

There's already a thread on this, but I think it died so whatever. Hopefully Gronk is in the heads of Jets players and coaches just as much as the fans.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...5/724271-ot-jets-forums-have-been-gronkd.html

Scary thing: that thread, from Sunday, was made when the GRONK'd thread was nine pages long. Now it's up to 27. :eek:
Ironic that the Jets forum thread has 524 comments in their attempt to supposedly make fun of the Pats Fans thread, which has 131 comments.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/498841-official-gronked-thread.html

TheGangGreen.com Message Board - View Single Post - The Gulf of Mexico was created when Gronkowski made Superman cry

Soooo... Gronk is also in Jest fan's heads? This is 2 funny! :singing:

Gronk should go into "beast" mode, a la Marshawn Lynch.... That would drive the point home, as he runs over a few linemen on his way to a TD.

Gronk should go into "beast" mode, a la Marshawn Lynch.... That would drive the point home, as he runs over a few linemen on his way to a TD.

Nah, this is Brady's game to throw at Cromartie a million times. Literally.

This was the laugh out loud funniest thread I have ever seen. Its a must see. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes