PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jason Taylor Attributing Dolphins 0-2 Start to Poor Practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way that the Phins are tied with the Chaagiz for worst scoring % inside the 20.
I wonder what both teams have in common?

take a pinch of Sparano and add a smidgen of Norv followed by a liberal dash of goat stare = Recipe for Disaster

I think Brady's been trying to get him OFF of division rivals more than he's been trying to get him here. He's sick of facing him ;)

Did Taylor even play 2 weeks ago?

I dont recall ever hearing Matt Lights name or Taylors.

Taylor played. Injured his ankle late in the game but came back in on the next series.

They were stupid enough to try running the ball in against a team that they were killing through the air?

Tell that to the Dolphins. They got stoned in the end-zone 3 or 4 times by Ras I and McCourty. They were too scared to run it in.

Eff Jason Traytor to hell.

He should've been here last season, where the QB, HC & fans have always given him more respect
then he's ever been given by the J-E-S-T & their Neanderthal fandumb.

Instead, he inexplicably chooses the bright lights & big city of East Rutherford,
where they dump him after one season.

I hope that he & Soprano go 2-14, and that both are done thereafter.

Dump him? He was 37 years old, and a decent season as a role player and got more playing time when Pace went down for several seasons. The Jets signed him to a one year contract, and contemplated bringing him back and would have for the vet minimum because they wanted to give the young Westerman a shot at his role.

For as much as JT hated the Jets and Jets fans, it's been said that he's told people he had one of his better seasons with the Jets last year, not because of his performance, but because of how much he loved playing for Ryan, how much he learned to respect the Jets' fans passion, and hated leaving.

Do som research before making blanket statements.

You remember Taylor. He took one for the team and got them an injury timeout.

At least he legitimately got stepped on even if he probably could have made it off the field fairly easily. The Giants are Le Club de Football de Montreal.

Dump him? He was 37 years old, and a decent season as a role player and got more playing time when Pace went down for several seasons. The Jets signed him to a one year contract, and contemplated bringing him back and would have for the vet minimum because they wanted to give the young Westerman a shot at his role.

For as much as JT hated the Jets and Jets fans, it's been said that he's told people he had one of his better seasons with the Jets last year, not because of his performance, but because of how much he loved playing for Ryan, how much he learned to respect the Jets' fans passion, and hated leaving.

Do som research before making blanket statements.

Good foot massage giving HC are hard to find in Miami. I mean really would you want a massage from Wannstedt, Bates, Saban, Sparano OR Sexy Rexy ?

Hmmmmmm more like JETS......Jason Effin Taylor Sucks

Last edited:
hey Jason go back to "Dancing With the Stars" b/c excuses are best made on that show and not in retrospect to NFL practices y'all had earlier this season:)

you are an idiot:rofl: Bring more of your Jet CLOWNS w/ you next time.

I don't want JT, but he was never a Patriot so he missed out big time in being part of a wining organization.:) NYJ's are not winners b/c winners FINISH and win the SB :) Winners Do NOT lose 2 consecutive AFCGG's like the Jets did.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes