PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have run the ball sooner. :rolleyes:

I thought he should have tried to run more. He tried to run for 2 pt conv from about 14 yards away (after the bogus holding call) but, never once tried from feet away.

Thanks! Him running more - exactly my thoughts...

The place got quite all of a sudden

On that Hines Ward PI.

To me it looked like Hines grabbed the defensive player, but the defender also holding on to Hines. Maybe it was acting, but it at least seemed like Hines was trying to get the defender off of him (after initial contact), but couldn't because he continued holding on. Basically, there was contact both ways, but when Hines tried to release for the pass, the defender didn't let go.

They probably should have let it go, but I wouldn't really consider it a bad call either.

Tomlin looks upset. :D

The Steelers have just lost.

Do the Steelers pull a Holmgren?

even if jags win del rio has proven he's still an idiot. he's another marty schottenheimer

wow...Garard can't pass but he sure can motor...imagine that...beat on a QB run on 4th down...ridiculous

OMG garrard, LOL

i cant believe that...the steelers defenders didnt even try to tackle him, LOL,they were dumbfounded by that run, LOL

Im still not sold on Garrard...

On that Hines Ward PI.

To me it looked like Hines grabbed the defensive player, but the defender also holding on to Hines. Maybe it was acting, but it at least seemed like Hines was trying to get the defender off of him (after initial contact), but couldn't because he continued holding on. Basically, there was contact both ways, but when Hines tried to release for the pass, the defender didn't let go.

They probably should have let it go, but I wouldn't really consider it a bad call either.

in that case i would just like to see a replay of the down.... fair to both teams

On that Hines Ward PI.

Hines held the defender, he dragged him by the shoulder pads.

back to back outside safety bliztes.......

thank god for BB

And if they had made just one of their two attmpts it would a three point game.
The TD after interception was a gift they shouldn't have gotten

After the penalty on the first convert, it should have been a no brainer. That would have made the second one a no brainer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents