PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hockey playoffs Canadians SUCK

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I hate that GD Canadian team....

Bruins were holding their own, down 2-1, playing hard against that dirty team and now is 3-1.

Bruins simply cannot beat them - barley can even hold their own.

But, man I hate them.

Are we going to see three more games like that?
That was like watching an NHL team take on someone from the AHL- very disapointing.
If they win game two, fine- but after last night I don't see the B's getting into round two. :mad:

at least there is some playoff hockey.

Take it for what it is.

An overachieving team that is really banged up. If they return most of these guys next year and stay healthy they may actually compete in the playoffs next year. In the mean time enjoy what little playoff hockey you get and hope for a miracle.

If they win the next one though it could really give them confidence coming home and who knows maybe they make a series out of this thing. I expect Canadians win in 5 but winning one in Canada would change that.

at least there is some playoff hockey.

Take it for what it is.

An overachieving team that is really banged up. If they return most of these guys next year and stay healthy they may actually compete in the playoffs next year. In the mean time enjoy what little playoff hockey you get and hope for a miracle.

If they win the next one though it could really give them confidence coming home and who knows maybe they make a series out of this thing. I expect Canadians win in 5 but winning one in Canada would change that.

Watching last night it is clear as day this bruins team does not even come close in the talent department. I don't think the bruins have one player that can match any of the Canadian players in speed, they had no clue how to defend against it last night. I think they were lucky that the score was not around 8-1, especially with the way Chara played last night man was he horrible.

Not going to say this was not expected, the bruins are just not that great of a team and have minimal talent.

Watching last night it is clear as day this bruins team does not even come close in the talent department. I don't think the bruins have one player that can match any of the Canadian players in speed, they had no clue how to defend against it last night. I think they were lucky that the score was not around 8-1, especially with the way Chara played last night man was he horrible.

Not going to say this was not expected, the bruins are just not that great of a team and have minimal talent.

Watching all 8 regular season games against the HABS this season made me realize that we didn't want to see them in the playoffs. When the Bruins got spanked by the Sabres in the final game and everyone was celebrating because the Bruins were in the playoffs only to face Montreal was a tad confusing.:confused:

B's had a very good 1st period tonight until they let up that goal. Anyone know if Kessel is injured? Havent seen him tonight.

one hell of a game so far overtime baby!!! Sucks they got a like 3 or 4 penalites towards the end of the third. Kill the pp and get a goal bring the series to Boston 1-1. come on B's!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!:bricks:

I hate those guys.

:( too many penalties at the end. just knew it was eventually gonna get them.

My company's HQ is in Montreal.

I hate the Canadiens.

Since I cant start a new theard I figured this one would be the most appropriate to use. Anyway excellent game by the B's tonight they finally score, and boy did they. Good to see Kessel in there being more physical and getting the tying goal. Cant wait until game six on saturday the Garden will be rocking.

Oh and I hated how the game wasnt in HD but I guess ill take a great win over it.

Since I cant start a new theard I figured this one would be the most appropriate to use. Anyway excellent game by the B's tonight they finally score, and boy did they. Good to see Kessel in there being more physical and getting the tying goal. Cant wait until game six on saturday the Garden will be rocking.

Oh and I hated how the game wasnt in HD but I guess ill take a great win over it.

AWESOME game, tonight series TIED 3-3!!!

Maybe, just maybe we go up there and beat the snot out of them, one time......

Here we go Bruins here we go....(and here I go , again, just like the old days)

Last edited:
Canadians are up 1-0 after the end of the first period in game 7. The Bruins will need to win this series to make a believer out of me. I've stopped keeping track of them for years. This night they have a chance to win back some fans.

Not a bad 1st period .. Bruins played well. Their lack of a sniper outside of Kessel hurts them but it is what it is ... they're in this one for now. can they wear the canadians down again ... we'll see by the 3rd period.

I forgot to say IMO this game will come down to how much Claude is willing to drop Chara into the slot. Down a goal he's thinking about it ... down 2 he has no choice.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back