PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Guess who has the best-selling rookie jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Tebow, it's unbelievable how many people are talking bad about him. Even if he is a bust, there were plenty who were bigger wastes of money. Does anyone remember what they were saying about Brady at the draft (I don't remember). I bet it wasn't that he could win super bowls.

Yea, I thought he'd be first. Do Denver fans even like the Tebow pick? Why buy his jersey if he's going to be sitting on the bench for years to come

i'd be shocked if less than 90% of those jerseys aren't being shipped to florida.

i'd be shocked if less than 90% of those jerseys aren't being shipped to florida.

I was thinking exactly the same thing...... 9 out of 10 of those jerseys are being bought by Florida Gator disciples.... I was thrilled to see him taken by Denver!

Wang.....?

I was thinking exactly the same thing...... 9 out of 10 of those jerseys are being bought by Florida Gator disciples.... I was thrilled to see him taken by Denver!

it truly is insane down here. I mean, alright people will wear jerseys. I've never seen an entire family with the same jersey on before until i moved down here. Just nuts.

how does jax not draft tebow?
he would've paid his own contract.

Actually a couple months ago they had a meeting with their season ticket holders and asked them to vote on Tebow - and the majority said "no."

Never mind the foolishness of leaving personnel decisions up to the fan base.

But apparently the fans didn't want him.

that is actually superinteresting ---- I never heard anything like that.

thx for the info.

the jags actually have a pretty decent team, and Garrard is pretty good.

The real problem is that Florida has 3 NFL teams and is more obsessed with college football anyways. The jags will never have even decent attendance figures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye