PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Guess who Big Bill wants to bring to Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW.......The New Jersey Jets board now has the Tom "Quisling" Casale story and it is burning up their posts.Especially the "scumbag"
Belicheat's sex tape revelation(their description,not mine).

Matter of time

BTW.......The New Jersey Jets board now has the Tom "Quisling" Casale story and it is burning up their posts.Especially the "scumbag"
Belicheat's sex tape revelation(their description,not mine).

GREAT...Just Lovely. I wonder how they found that story? :rolleyes:

This may seem over the top,but i think NFL security should take a look at that 2nd game against New Jersey.

The vitriol and venom spewed by the NJ Jet's messageboards towards BB,Brady,Kraft and all things Patriot,has gotten beyond all reason.

These losers are obsessed in bringing down Belichick by any means necessary.

It's threatening,dangerous and out of hand.
Since their moderators are the worst offenders,someone in the NFL hierachy needs to step in.

I would put nothing past the New jersey fans during that 2nd game...it only takes one nutjob with a gun.

This may seem over the top,but i think NFL security should take a look at that 2nd game against New Jersey.

The vitriol and venom spewed by the NJ Jet's messageboards towards BB,Brady,Kraft and all things Patriot,has gotten beyond all reason.

These losers are obsessed in bringing down Belichick by any means necessary.

It's threatening,dangerous and out of hand.
Since their moderators are the worst offenders,someone in the NFL hierachy needs to step in.

I would put nothing past the New jersey fans during that 2nd game...it only takes one nutjob with a gun.

That it does....and then Goodell has to deal with Jetfangate.....

But yeah I would agree. I dont read their boards, but I am sure they are vicious....

Terry Glenn. Know how I know? I READ THIS RUMOR DAYS AGO.

yeah what's the deal with this dude?

where does he get off starting a thread about a rumor that you heard 2 days ago?

Shouldn't he have known that you heard this rumor 2 days ago?

he was way out of line.:singing:

You are all wrong about the answer being Terry Glenn which was obvious

The REAL answer is...... QUINCY CARTER

I don't know -- I always felt a little bad for Quincy Carter. I didn't think he played that badly, given the circumstances.

The guy was a late 2nd round pick who was thrust into a starting role to fill Troy Aikman's shoes. He fights with upper management, who keep bringing guys like Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson, but manages to get the Cowboys to the playoffs in his 3rd season with a 10-6 record. He's then cut the next season, presumably for a failed drug test.

The failed drug tests -- definintely his bad, but he's not the first or last to do so.

I think he's got talent -- it's just a question of how bitter he is over the path his life has taken.

What's the point of reading Jets fanboards anyways? They're a bunch of bitter, ******ed trolls who have no real team to root for so instead they just unload a ton of misdirected aggression (stemming from their garbage football team and the sex that they're not having) on Belichick, mostly because they realize that if he had stuck around they would ******* idolize the guy. It took me exactly one trip to that ****ty excuse for a site that they have to realize this- dunno why you gluttons for punishment keep going back there.

Oddly enough, though, I really don't mind the Jets fans that post here. They seem like a generally reasonable group, for the most part. Go figure.

Last edited:
I don't know -- I always felt a little bad for Quincy Carter. I didn't think he played that badly, given the circumstances.

The guy was a late 2nd round pick who was thrust into a starting role to fill Troy Aikman's shoes. He fights with upper management, who keep bringing guys like Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson, but manages to get the Cowboys to the playoffs in his 3rd season with a 10-6 record. He's then cut the next season, presumably for a failed drug test.

The failed drug tests -- definintely his bad, but he's not the first or last to do so.

I think he's got talent -- it's just a question of how bitter he is over the path his life has taken.

In retrospect, they probably pulled the plug on Carter too early. I agree that he was asked to do too much too soon. Obviously Jerry Jones isn't the most patient guy in the world, although he finally gave someone some slack to rebuilt with the Tuna. (That move totally backfired IMO). Tuna is an idiot and his obsession with bringing in his old players is bordering on creepy now.

Last edited:
You are all wrong about the answer being Terry Glenn which was obvious

The REAL answer is...... QUINCY CARTER

You might try reading the thread before posting. We called it long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft