PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Greg Hardy makes you go "Hmm?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah....he might have written a one way ticket to being a couch potato with this one. Wait nevermind, the Cowboys still exist.

It sounds like they aren't even interested now

Of course he is denying the allegations, no teams have even looked his way, I smell desperation.

Not making me go "hmmm.." at all.

No normal or sane individual would strike or injure a woman or commit an act of violence against her.

Greg Hardy is not a normal individual.

Not making me go "hmmm.." at all.

No normal or sane individual would strike or injure a woman or commit an act of violence against her, nor would they have a stock pile of guns just laying around on the couch.

Greg Hardy is not a normal individual.

had to add a little something something.

My only response to Hardy is "NO." The only uniform he belongs in is a prison uniform. He's a total POS.

He'll be in one soon. Hardy is not all there. It's only a matter of time before he kills someone, unfortunately.

Breaking News.... Greg Hardy is an idiot!!!!

Ray Rice has tried to do all the right things and nobody will touch him with a 42 and a half foot pole. Why mainly because he is no longer an elite player, but the press and the airing of that video of him clocking his then fiancée and then spitting on her that any team would have to endure after signing him, is just too much of a negative press nightmare for any team.

Hardy is lucky that there is no video of him beating his girl, if there was, I don't even think that Jerruh would have signed him last year. But since he showed his ass in Dallas, and wasn't a good teammate, and spoke like the Neanderthal that he is, nobody is going to sign him now.

I suspect Greg Hardy and many other jocks have lived in a bubble that's now popping. For years, he could break rules the rest of us could not simply because his gridiron skills were coveted. At some point, his talent will not overcome the baggage. He may have reached that point.

Who has time for this silly stuff when we have evil ball deflates to destroy?

one of hardy's quotes is that he wants to continue to break records, and work harder then anyone else works.

This is the same dude that kept being late to meetings causing issues in the locker room because he seemed to lack effort right?

one of hardy's quotes is that he wants to continue to break records, and work harder then anyone else works.

This is the same dude that kept being late to meetings causing issues in the locker room because he seemed to lack effort right?

I eagerly await the day he and Dez Bryant get into a full blown fist fight on the sidelines and start trading haymakers. That will make for must see TV. It almost happened last season.

I eagerly await the day he and Dez Bryant get into a full blown fist fight on the sidelines and start trading haymakers. That will make for must see TV. It almost happened last season.

I don't think the Cowboys are bringing him back. Some team will get desperate and sign him to a short term deal to get through the season, but I don't, think he will ever be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes