PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gisele Bundchen's $20 million dream home is coming along nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point- how does Brady vs. the NFL prove irreparable damage when you can afford a $20 million house. DeMarcus. please explain that

Brady's salary is only half his income, the other half he makes from endorsements. Also it doesn't hurt being married to someone who makes almost twice what you do.

Yeah, what an absolute piece of crap! Going and starting a family...doesn't he know by signing a contract with our New England Patriots he forfeits any and all activities and desires that do not directly lead to the team winning a Super Bowl?

You know that bastard Brady actually took time away from studying football and training yesterday to play with his son? The nerve of that arrogant prick!

And remember that Bruschi was a big family man too. That didn't hurt HIS commitment to football either. We're blessed beyond what we deserve to have Brady.

Brady's salary is only half his income, the other half he makes from endorsements. Also it doesn't hurt being married to someone who makes almost twice what you do.

So are you saying that if Brady wasn't a superstar NFL QB, he'd still be married to Giselle and getting all those endorsement deals? Somehow, I seriously doubt it.

So are you saying that if Brady wasn't a superstar NFL QB, he'd still be married to Giselle and getting all those endorsement deals? Somehow, I seriously doubt it.

There are plenty of NFL players, e.g., Mark Brunell who have earned similar money over their career (around $80m for Brunell) and still end up living in the gutters.

Yes, the NFL did give him an opportunity, but unlike most players, Brady has made the best of them.

In short, the NFL may give you a chance, but it will not make your fortune for you.

Tom has been astute in his NYC real estate holdings which he sold for a nice few million in profit. He jokes about this CA property which he laments is costing way too much, having bought at the RE peak. Making mistakes and learning from what worked better and what didn't is part of life's learnings for those inclined to think critically. Tom has all the characteristics of someone who will succeed post football. Drew Bledsoe has done well in business for himself post football, and is a good family man as well. I like seeing these kinds of guys succeed. Rodney Harrison & Bruschi are some of the many others, successful and family guys.

Last edited:
There are plenty of NFL players, e.g., Mark Brunell who have earned similar money over their career (around $80m for Brunell) and still end up living in the gutters.

Yes, the NFL did give him an opportunity, but unlike most players, Brady has made the best of them.

In short, the NFL may give you a chance, but it will not make your fortune for you.

No question. Tom has earned and deserves everything and I wish him nothing but the best. I just think it's highly ironic how these things are coming together:

1) The players are complaining about being taken advantage of, not earning enough money, and not being provided for in the long term. Some are even calling themselves "slaves".

2) The players' action against the NFL is headed by the biggest names - the case title is "Brady vs. NFL".

3) Brady is in the process of building a mansion that dwarfs the likes of Schwarzenegger's and other incredibly wealthy individuals. This mansion probably dwarfs the residence of 90% of NFL owners.

Yeah, what an absolute piece of crap! Going and starting a family...doesn't he know by signing a contract with our New England Patriots he forfeits any and all activities and desires that do not directly lead to the team winning a Super Bowl?

You know that bastard Brady actually took time away from studying football and training yesterday to play with his son? The nerve of that arrogant prick!

Unfortunately as competitive as Tommy is on and off the field imagine what the arrival of three new Manning offspring including a set of fraternal twins born in just the last month is going to drive him to...impregnating Gi with triplets? The fan base here will come unglued.

I just hope for their sakes the two little Manning girls don't resemble their daddy's. Tommy's boys seem to have inherited the trademark cleft chin. Wonder if little Marshall Manning inherited his daddy's humongous forehead. God forbid his sister Moseley did.

Peyton will probably have to sell the $7.5M country club adjacent shack in Indianna and the Lake house in Tennessee and start building his own mega manse soon. But then Ashley is a spec home builder and Peyton has been building a RE empire complete with hotels and a pro level gym franchise in Tennessee inbetween filming Oreo licking commercials so I'm sure they are better prepared to handle RE transactions than our jet setting Manhattan condo flippers... Luckily for Manning Indy fans don't care what he does, they'll support him as long as he doesn't abandon them and send them back to bottom dwellers.

Eli is such a shmuck he invested in an idiot proof electronically controlled condo in Hoboken... Mara and Coughlin should have had the foresight to install a fully automated passing system in their new $1.6B Jersey swamp facility. Woody could have even split the cost with them...

I came to realize a long time ago that there something in the makeup of the NE fans that makes it impossible for them to simply embrace just how fortunate they have been...

What's that saying in RE...location, location, location...

I just noticed this house is a giant McMansion...where the land, theres no land. Its ALL house.

No question. Tom has earned and deserves everything and I wish him nothing but the best. I just think it's highly ironic how these things are coming together:

1) The players are complaining about being taken advantage of, not earning enough money, and not being provided for in the long term. Some are even calling themselves "slaves".

2) The players' action against the NFL is headed by the biggest names - the case title is "Brady vs. NFL".

3) Brady is in the process of building a mansion that dwarfs the likes of Schwarzenegger's and other incredibly wealthy individuals. This mansion probably dwarfs the residence of 90% of NFL owners.

I think that the complaint is more about dividing up the revenue pie, not about earning more money.

Now, don't get me wrong- I'm not defending the mansion he's building- in fact I think it's obscene, flagrant, and a monstrous waste of resources and material. As a person who's environmentally-consicous, it makes me cringe.

However to associate that with what the players are demanding isn't really the correct interpretation of what's going on.

giant McMansion = Mansion.
Your right, didn't think of that until you pointed it out. Anyways if you notice its all mansion no land unlike the mansions surrounding it. One of them even has a vineyard.

When i think of a McMansion i think of a large house on a very small piece of property.

Last edited:
in between filming Oreo licking commercials ...

Sorry for the :hijacked: but hey its the off-season and this just really cracked me up.

Every time I saw one of those commercials, my brain could barely grasp that I was seeing what I was actually seeing.

manning.jpg

Last edited:
Lot of people raging about how Tom and Gisele are spending their money, and getting upset about his performance this year....

I seem to remember this;

bradystats.jpg

Lot of people raging about how Tom and Gisele are spending their money, and getting upset about his performance this year....

I seem to remember this;

bradystats.jpg

I could care less how Tom spends his money or who he sleeps with. I am concerned by his recent pigtails, his recent fru fru dancing and his recent inability to perform in playoff games. Are the 3 connected??
Let's consider - the NY Jets publicly trashtalked and insulted Tom Brady PERSONALLY before their playoff game last year and Tom Brady had ZERO response to that. Tom Brady played poorly on his home field, Tom Brady pouted on the sideline, Tom Brady showed zero emotional leadership on that day.
I ask you Patriot fans, does that happen with the Tom Brady football player we saw in 2003?? 2004??
Brady losing that game isn't the issue. Brady's inability to man up is.
Is there a connection?? Hmmmm..........

However to associate that with what the players are demanding isn't really the correct interpretation of what's going on.

Oh, I would say this is right up there with the heads of the 3 Detroit car companies flying to DC in 3 separate private jets to ask for government money.

Your right, didn't think of that until you pointed it out. Anyways if you notice its all mansion no land unlike the mansions surrounding it. One of them even has a vineyard.

When i think of a McMansion i think of a large house on a very small piece of property.

It's gross. Completely disgusting, IMO. 1/2 of that house would be twice as much as one needs. I don''t think it signifies or relates to anything - it's just a stupidly big house.

Sorry for the :hijacked: but hey its the off-season and this just really cracked me up.

Every time I saw one of those commercials, my brain could barely grasp that I was seeing what I was actually seeing.

manning.jpg

So, a) you saw it multiple times, b) you still remember it and c) you were engaged enough with it to think about it.

Hmmm...sounds like a highly successful commercial to me.

It's gross. Completely disgusting, IMO. 1/2 of that house would be twice as much as one needs. I don''t think it signifies or relates to anything - it's just a stupidly big house.

it's a fun game we play of course, PJ...assuring ourselves that we'd have better taste or judgment if we had the money to spend it virtually any way we wanted.

don't get me wrong, i've been playing it all winter, criticizing the butt-yugly house that Derek Jeter has put up near Tampa, which, like Brady's, occupies about 90% of its lot. It started getting a lot of attention in the NY tabloids when Hank Steinbrenner said he thought some of his players were spending too much time worrying about building mansions and not enough time on their game...a completely obvious reference to Jeter.

I guess I should just admit that it's jealousy pure and simple and hold my opinions to myself...

[Edit for better judgment]

Last edited:
it's a fun game we play of course, PJ...assuring ourselves that we'd have better taste or judgment if we had the money to spend it virtually any way we wanted.

don't get me wrong, i've been playing it all winter, criticizing the butt-yugly house that Derek Jeter has put up near Tampa, which, like Brady's, occupies about 90% of its lot. It started getting a lot of attention in the NY tabloids when Hank Steinbrenner said he thought some of his players were spending too much time worrying about building mansions and not enough time on their game...a completely obvious reference to Jeter.

I guess I should just admit that it's jealousy pure and simple and hold my opinions to myself...but, truth be told, i just have to say that I think both houses are tasteless.

I gotta tell you, this kind of issue is the only reason I didn't marry a supermodel.

I guess I should just admit that it's jealousy pure and simple and hold my opinions to myself...but, truth be told, i just have to say that I think both houses are tasteless.

why would anyone be jealous of a gigantic house that is going to suck up a lot of money just in maintenance and upkeep for the rest of your life unless you're lucky enough to unload it? Not to mention property tax, staff, security and what it will cost to furnish, and protect it? Also the insurance.

And unless you plan to throw huge parties all the time, all you'll end up with is a lot of cavernous rooms that are dark and empty at night. Who wants that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents