PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gisele Bundchen's $20 million dream home is coming along nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It would take an hour to go from one end of the house to the other.

You'd have to leave a trail of bread cumbs.

At different points in the house there are signs that say ....'You are here'

Hey, a good off season workout routine! Keep working the circuit until you get it down under 45 minutes. Have the little one(s) strew toys about so Tom can work on agility.

Given a 22,000 sq ft home, one of several and trips on private jets (that's what I'm really jealous about) I just wish Tom would STFU and stop lecturing us in 'public service' announcements to save energy and turn off our nasty light bulbs

Hey, a good off season workout routine! Keep working the circuit until you get it down under 45 minutes. Have the little one(s) strew toys about so Tom can work on agility.

Given a 22,000 sq ft home, one of several and trips on private jets (that's what I'm really jealous about) I just wish Tom would (Please be quiet - edited) and stop lecturing us in 'public service' announcements to save energy and turn off our nasty light bulbs

Its supposed to be a "green" house, not sure how green a house this size can be.

This is a fascinating image in the context of the "Brady vs. NFL" lawsuit. Poor Tom, the NFL has really been awful to him.

obviously, he's changed. From underdog, scrappy guy with ice in his veins to big time, supermodel marrying, rich, choker. I prefer the first brady.

Its supposed to be a "green" house, not sure how green a house this size can be.

That's the point. Put in solar panels (ignore the green 'cost' to fabricate) etc. but to air condition and electrically power that many sq ft is lots more than any several 'non-green' families' homes. And then it's not their only home by far.

I don't begrudge them the home, although I read somewhere Tom grousing that he bought high and was taking a bath on the place. Were it I, yes I'd live smaller but then I would fly the carbon spewing private jets which are much worse (green wise) than the home. I just don't want to be lectured by those who, as they are thankfully free to do, live large.

Disclosure: OK, I own several homes but I drive a Fusion hybrid FWIW :p

Toward the right of the picture is something that looks at once like a driveway and a staircase. What is that?

Toward the right of the picture is something that looks at once like a driveway and a staircase. What is that?
Looks like it could be Tom and Gesels Cement Pond

Last edited:
This is a fascinating image in the context of the "Brady vs. NFL" lawsuit. Poor Tom, the NFL has really been awful to him.

Excellent point- how does Brady vs. the NFL prove irreparable damage when you can afford a $20 million house. DeMarcus. please explain that

Probably got a big room for all those off season workout awards Brady's won lately.... :rolleyes:

The steps to the pool

I was thinking something like that. But the car being parked there makes it look weird.

Well, I guess that won't be a garage once construction is over.

Prepare for the, "If Tom was as concerned about football as he was about his mega mansion then _______________(insert appropo comment)."

That's the point. Put in solar panels (ignore the green 'cost' to fabricate) etc. but to air condition and electrically power that many sq ft is lots more than any several 'non-green' families' homes. And then it's not their only home by far.

I don't begrudge them the home, although I read somewhere Tom grousing that he bought high and was taking a bath on the place. Were it I, yes I'd live smaller but then I would fly the carbon spewing private jets which are much worse (green wise) than the home. I just don't want to be lectured by those who, as they are thankfully free to do, live large.

Disclosure: OK, I own several homes but I drive a Fusion hybrid FWIW :p

Yup. I don't begrudge anyone their salaries or their properties. provided they came by them honestly. I do, though, take umbrage from folks telling me I need to change my lifestyle to "help the planet" when those same folks are flying around in their own jets, and spending more on their electric bills than I earn in a year.

Probably got a big room for all those off season workout awards Brady's won lately.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, what an absolute piece of crap! Going and starting a family...doesn't he know by signing a contract with our New England Patriots he forfeits any and all activities and desires that do not directly lead to the team winning a Super Bowl?

You know that bastard Brady actually took time away from studying football and training yesterday to play with his son? The nerve of that arrogant prick!

Prepare for the, "If Tom was as concerned about football as he was about his mega mansion then _______________(insert appropo comment)."
I had the same thought, wait till next fall when hes off his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents