PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Felger to Borges "You're a fraud!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was by far the best Comcast Sports Tonight show of all times and
I watch it daily.

I loved when Felger started reading the articles of Borges ripping Moss
after Borges took Moss's side over the Patriots.

Felger then called him a fraud....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Felger then said in 2001 he picked Brady over Bledsoe and Borges said
he did not know if the football was puffed or stuffed.

Felger then said laughing..... How did that debate turn out Ron????

Borges then said that if Brady under threw Moss by 5 yards after
the Giants scored in the superbowl....

Borges is such a loser......

Felger scored major points tonight....

I'm guessing the video will eventually be on here.

Its re airing right now, can someone please get this up on Youtube. I go to school in CT and we don't get CSN here

I'm watching it right now.

I listen to Felger all the time. He's got a view of football from a different perspective than Zolak/Gresh, which is good. I don't want five straight hours of the same side a story.

He's got an opinion based on some real reason or fact. I disagree with his interpetation of those fact sometimes but they are legitimate points of view. He doesn't make stuff up, he has facts available (prepared) and he doesn't pull his punches. So, even when I disagree, I listen.

He's also amusing.

Mazz is good as well.

The late night guy (whose name escapes me) is a good devil's advocate.

I no longer listen to the 'Big Show'.

I'd pay to see that Youtube.

Bad news- as soon as Borges calls Felger a fraud, it cuts to highlights. The audio is still there, but the worst part, visually, has been replaced.

Jackie McMullian is caught in the crossfire and she didn't look too comfy.

Well the OP made it seem like it was much more than it was.

They both brought up good points against each other, mixed in subtle personal attacks and were generally loud... a live version of this board on most days ;)

They must have been arguing before hand too because it all started with Jackie telling them both to play nice.

At times Bogus had the look of someone that escaped from an pysch ward.

Did Felger also get Borges on the most famous line regarding the Pats taking Seymour?? :D

Ian Rappaport tweeted about this earlier.. This is probably one of the only times I'll regret not having Comcast. But it will be up on YouTube at some point.

I saw a couple of hacks yelling at each other. It sounded like The Big Show. Tanguay needs to grow a sack and moderate better by letting each guest speak uninterrupted and build it up to a free for all. The whole segment was so amateurish.

As if we needed any more reasons to see Borges for the fraud he is. I remember a couple years ago he wrote an article for MSNBC where he called Adalius Thomas the best free agent of that year's free agent class. Then when the Patriots signed him, he criticized them for making that move in the Globe.

Ironically, while talking out both sides of his mouth, it was Boston Globe Borges who was right and MSNBC Borges who was wrong.

he did the same thing for the last Super Bowl the Pats played. I guess he was right...er...wrong..

They're both frauds

Last edited:
Jason versus Freddie.

What a couple of clowns.

It sounded like The Big Show.

Nothing on earth could possibly sound worse than The Big Show. I would rather listen to audio of a Dolphin being raped at 747 takeoff decibels than listen to that pandering dreck.

That was a whole lot of nothing. Felger could have made a good point but was too eager to yell "Fraud" and engage in a shouting match. I'm sure both were happy with the show. Viewers, not so much. Jackie M at her nothing best.

Nothing on earth could possibly sound worse than The Big Show. I would rather listen to audio of a Dolphin being raped at 747 takeoff decibels than listen to that pandering dreck.

I can't even begin to imagine what this could possibly be like.

I saw a couple of hacks yelling at each other. It sounded like The Big Show. T

You saw right and you heard right.

At times Bogus had the look of someone that escaped from an pysch ward.

He escaped? I thought they just gave him a pass to go on sports shows.

Borges....

See below

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3