PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Felger to Borges "You're a fraud!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Felger vs Borges round 2 is on right now.

Ron looks like he has at least showered.
Yeah it looks like they took him out and cleaned him up.

Last edited:
Here's my attempt. I hope it'll suffice. A few disclaimers:

• I recorded the show on my DVR, and then recorded that with my iPhone camera. There's no way for me to transfer Comcast DVR recordings straight to my computer so I had to do it the ghetto way.
  • Because it's recorded on my iPhone, the footage is shaky. I apologize for that.
  • Also, because I uploaded it via my iPhone, the finished product is compressed to all hell. It also didn't give me a chance to edit out the DVR rewind/fast forward action going on during the clip. Sorry for that as well. I'll upload a cleaner version later if I can. It just takes so long doing everything through iMovie.
  • The total time was 12 minutes, so I had to split it into two parts in order for YouTube to take it.

Here you go...

Part 1
Part 2

Thanks.........

Anyone watch Currans show? He acts like he's hopped up on caffeine or something.

Does he still look like hes had a few of pops?

Yes - a few pops or something else. Who knows what but Jackie's reaction looks like she is trying to cover (like everyone in the media knows). After Round 1 Felger refuses to partake in Round 2, but Borges has to keep going. Is Borges that "out of control" or "is it a few pops out of control"? I think Reflexblue hit it on the head.

That was pretty great. Any situation where Tanguay is the voice of reason is... wow.

great...make mine with tonic and a lime...

650022x.jpg

Anyone watch Currans show? He acts like he's hopped up on caffeine or something.

I was laughing my azz off.

I never saw the show before ...

He's doing some of the hip hop crowd hand gestures ...

Tom ... do the show from a rocking chair next time.

That was pretty great. Any situation where Tanguay is the voice of reason is... wow.

what is really funny is looking at these old dudes trying to wear contemporary hair styles. What do they do after the show go to a club to hit on some young tail .... :rofl: that would be a sight to see.

Lol, so I sent an email to Borges yesterday to call him out and got a reply today:

Me:
Felger calling you a fraud on TV was one of the greatest moments in Boston sports history, and it's because he's 100% right. Moss was terrible, shouldn't have been on the team - that's what you've been writing since the day they traded for him. And now getting RID of him is a bad move? Remember, you're no longer with the Globe because you were a fraud then, and apparantly some things never change.

Borges' reply:
You just wrote two words that have never before been put together Felger's
right.'' Congratulations.

Two things would have stop this fight

1. No #1 ranked offense has ever won the SB

2. Borges wrote (he even said it in the 2nd part of the video) that Moss asked for a trade.. But Borges asked why did they trade him? Crazy.. He just wrote an article the player asked for a trade, just said it in the interview, plus what Troy and everyone said.. And Borges still asks that question? WTF is wrong with him

Lol, so I sent an email to Borges yesterday to call him out and got a reply today:

Me:
Felger calling you a fraud on TV was one of the greatest moments in Boston sports history, and it's because he's 100% right. Moss was terrible, shouldn't have been on the team - that's what you've been writing since the day they traded for him. And now getting RID of him is a bad move? Remember, you're no longer with the Globe because you were a fraud then, and apparantly some things never change.

Borges' reply:
You just wrote two words that have never before been put together Felger's
right.'' Congratulations.

That's actually pretty good.

Diabetes and High blood pressure run in Wilfork's family. Also, his parents young deaths highlight the problem:

Eye of the storm - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Dad was 48 and mom was 46.

Parents dying that young is definitely unusual. But DM and HTN found throughout a predominantly African American family is hardly uncommon.
However, let me stereotype for a moment:
VW has something that his parents probably did not: Healthcare.
VW can get his cholesterol and fasting sugars checked every 6 months to ensure he is not in the danger zone. (not that that will affect his play for the next 7-8years he is playing for the Pats).
After that? Go on the Mike Golic diet, slim down, and live a happy life with your millions.

Here's my attempt. I hope it'll suffice. A few disclaimers:

• I recorded the show on my DVR, and then recorded that with my iPhone camera. There's no way for me to transfer Comcast DVR recordings straight to my computer so I had to do it the ghetto way.
  • Because it's recorded on my iPhone, the footage is shaky. I apologize for that.
  • Also, because I uploaded it via my iPhone, the finished product is compressed to all hell. It also didn't give me a chance to edit out the DVR rewind/fast forward action going on during the clip. Sorry for that as well. I'll upload a cleaner version later if I can. It just takes so long doing everything through iMovie.
  • The total time was 12 minutes, so I had to split it into two parts in order for YouTube to take it.

Here you go...

Part 1
Part 2

Thank you. That took tremendous effort and dedication to sharing with us "out of towners" who have been hoping to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes