PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT ESPN cost cutting and layoffs

My hunch is that they went to a lot of the talent and said take a pay cut or take a walk. Many of the ones who didn't get whacked probably took a haircut to stick around.

Yep, I didn't have a real choice either (Nashua) for fast internet until they came on the scene last year. I was going to make the switch but the early word was Fidium wasn't overly reliable at first, but I've seen less and less complaints, and am willing to assume the risk to get away from Comcast.
Agree, Fidium had a few outages a few months ago in Nashua but have been pretty decent for the last few months.

The following only is relevant to tech nerds: The wifi router they provide is pure chinesium, and only managed through a ****ty app. You can buy and manage your own router but to use it you'll have to call and provide its WAN MAC address to tech support.

Wow, talk about burying the lede. Florio is ignoring that SAS played the race card. Wonder why?

Usually Florio is all over click bait. Maybe NBC told him it was too hot to handle and to give it a pass?

Wow, talk about burying the lede. Florio is ignoring that SAS played the race card. Wonder why?

Usually Florio is all over click bait. Maybe NBC told him it was too hot to handle and to give it a pass?

How about the actual issue is his bloated-ass $10m a year salary and not the color of his skin.

God forbid.

How about the actual issue is his bloated-ass $10m a year salary and not the color of his skin.

God forbid.
Gotta admit, it was a skillful use of the race card.

If he gets fired it's not because of what he's paid or what he's delivering, it's because of the color of his skin.

Chris Carter has his fall guy, SAS has his 'get out of jail free' race card ready to go.

Gotta admit, it was a skillful use of the race card.

If he gets fired it's not because of what he's paid or what he's delivering, it's because of the color of his skin.

Chris Carter has his fall guy, SAS has his 'get out of jail free' race card ready to go.
SAS is no dummy for sure. Manipulative d-bag....

I think of her whenever the subject of female sports reporting comes up. Len Berman was the host of Patriots '76.

I was looking forward to the AFCCG show before the game in Three Rivers a week later, until Dreith & Co. ruined everything.

Must-see TV every week in our house after 48-16.

Must-see TV every week in our house after 48-16.
The Raiders were older and they couldn't keep up with us at all here.

It took a wet home grass field and a tsunami of biased wrong officiating calls for them to even be in it at Oakland. I suppose you have to credit the refs for trying to make it look fair by calling some penalties on the Raiders (half what they actually committed).

And I guess I you have credit the Raiders. They whined and cried for as many years about (falsely) being robbed as opponents and media did about the Patriots (nonexistent) cheating before Goodell took over.

Both worked. Well, not if the intention was to prevent the Pats from continuing to win. That only succeeded in 1976.

Dreith, Davis, Madden, Atkinson & Tatum are, at the very best, total buffoons.

Madden was a good coach but over-rated; same as his broadcasting career up until his (& Peter Queen’s) public homo-love for Brett Farve, a national ****ing embarrassment… He then became a caricature of himself from that point forward - same as Tony Romo has Already become - except for one brief moment of clarity: “What Tom Brady just did, gives me goosebumps…”

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back