PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
1712328443034.png

This is the most helpful map I found, but note it is due to be updated today at 2PM.

Someone I know chartered three busses and has a location secured in Burlington, and I will be joining. Once the 10 day weather forecast was published all busses sold out and there's now a waiting list 50 people deep.

Hopefully we actually get through the traffic and make it to Burlington, it's a total crap shoot. Yet maps like this mean those who can change their plans will be heading towards Burlington, one of the few locations (currently) in the clear zone that can be accessed from all of New England via a major Interstate.

Part of me wonders if I will cancel at the last minute because I really don't like crowds, yet the bus should be a "safe zone" with heat/AC, toilets and WiFi.

With today's earthquake, Monday's eclipse and the swarm of Cicadas coming I guess this is the prequel to the end of the world. Someone please give me a call when it ends I don't want to miss it.:)

If ordering from Amazon be sure to confirm the glasses are certified to ISO 12312-2 sometimes seen as ISO 12312-2:2015.
Or use welding glass #12 shade …

Last edited:
With today's earthquake, Monday's eclipse and the swarm of Cicadas coming I guess this is the prequel to the end of the world. Someone please give me a call when it ends I don't want to miss it.:)
Just wait till this November haha !!

I'm dead center in the abnormality zone of NY.

Me too...womp womp.

Not getting upstate for the eclipse, but there are a handful coming up in Europe and the ME over the next few years. Might have a chance to catch one of those. It'll be around a 90%-ish eclipse where I am.

you have to add red heifers

maybe I'm a party pooper, but can't see why anyone would want to travel any distance for this.

Forecast now showing it'll be sunny 'til around noon then partly cloudy here in eastern Mass. during the event.

maybe I'm a party pooper, but can't see why anyone would want to travel any distance for this.
Tell us you've never seen one without telling us you've never seen one.

Says a person talking to the Pats fan who spent 4 figures on a ticket to see the Pats win their 1st SB in NO in Jan 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST