PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins - Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Izzo hatred over on the Jests forums today. You guys don't think that Belichick really....nah!

Bill Belichick said:
We have a lot of respect for Larry and really appreciate the contributions he has made to the team. It was just one of those situations where you have to let the player go elsewhere for practical reasons and to best benefit the future of both the player and the team...

'MUUWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

;) Can't resist trying out my BB impression once in a while! :D

Last edited:
jp.gif

ummm, good thing 91 just took that hit from rhodes, cuz looking at that, it seemed like rhodes was THIS close to going to the hospital

Last edited:

I don't know what's funnier. Jason Taylor manhandling Kerry Rhodes or the fact that when Rhodes spins around to retailiate against Taylor, he clocks Cameron Wake instead.

I like this thread. :)

I think this is the first time I have ever been on the same page as Pats fans.

I like this thread. :)

I think this is the first time I have ever been on the same page as Pats fans.

Yeah, yeah.... fun's over pal. Now we hate you again.

Damn 'Fish'!

;):p

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah.... fun's over pal. Now we hate you again.

Damn 'Fish'!

;):p

What do you think of Sunday's game? It's simple for me. We're going to run, we're going to score. But can we pressure Brady and can we get a couple of turnovers? If we do that, we'll win 28-20 or something like that. If not, we'll lose 38-28 or something like that.

What do you think of Sunday's game? It's simple for me. We're going to run, we're going to score. But can we pressure Brady and can we get a couple of turnovers? If we do that, we'll win 28-20 or something like that. If not, we'll lose 38-28 or something like that.

I actually expect that the Patriots will blow the Dolphins out. Your quarterback play is terrible, your receivers are dropping balls like clumsy jugglers, and I don't think the Patriots coaching staff will call as terrible a game against a poor quarterback as it did against Sanchez.

Of course, the Patriots haven't played all that well for much of the season, and they are fully capable of tossing in a stinker of a game against Miami. The defensive line has been struggling to hold its own all season long. Now, with the absence of J.G. on top of the earlier struggles, the Dolphins have a chance to make some noise. I just don't think they will because I think their QB play is too weak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back