PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Delusional Colts Fans on Colts.com

• Thread starter ManningOverratedHick
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Colts fans arguments: Vinateri won the SBs, Brady has had much better defenses to play with, if Peyton had an all-around better team, he wouldn't have to be so uptight.

my ban from that board ends in 2 weeks, so i look forward to pwning them.

they always seem to forget that manning chokes come playoff time. this year? 3 INTs against the chargers at home. Last year, his team really carried him since he did not do much in the super bowl. he has like 17 career playoff INTs and 21 playoff TDs. Only one super bowl appearance.

my ban from that board ends in 2 weeks, so i look forward to pwning them.

You never have pwned anyone over there.;) Your posts are just full of sucking off Brady garbage nobody wants to read.

Last edited:
You never have pwned anyone over there.;) Your posts are just full of sucking off Brady garbage nobody wants to read.

you're right. i never should have said manning was an elite QB on that board. were you the dummy that posted the picture of carson palmer with the hot dog and said it was brady? lol. those are the kind of people on colts.com

you're right. i never should have said manning was an elite QB on that board. were you the dummy that posted the picture of carson palmer with the hot dog and said it was brady? lol. those are the kind of people on colts.com

What? You actually expected brilliance out of Indianapolis residents? Have you ever seen the Indy version of Cops? That city is completely littered with inbred hillbillies.

What? You actually expected brilliance out of Indianapolis residents? Have you ever seen the Indy version of Cops? That city is completely littered with inbred hillbillies.

lol.... :)

now now it's not nice to make fun of a bunch of guys named jethro...

Oh making fun of the place we are from haha funny.:rolleyes:

Hillbillies? Fine. Better than being surrounded by gays all the time. And yes I am familiar with the Boston area and have relatives in New England.

Stop acting like you guys don't have **** that smells.

Last edited:

I don't even know what you are talking about. However, if the hot dog in his mouth lingered in your mind don't let me ruin this for you.

Forget about the whole sterotyping issue, but how can you base anything off of what you see on Cops? Cops could go to the Hamptons or to Beverly Hills and you are still going to see two drunk guys, one wearing a wife beater and one with no shirt, missing teeth and fighting.

BTW, who still watches Cops?

Forget about the whole sterotyping issue, but how can you base anything off of what you see on Cops? Cops could go to the Hamptons or to Beverly Hills and you are still going to see two drunk guys, one wearing a wife beater and one with no shirt, missing teeth and fighting.

BTW, who still watches Cops?

I do. I think it's hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm talking about the old episodes. Don't really follow the new ones.

Last edited:

How did my eyes miss this? You watch Cops. Wow. Just wow.

At least I know people from New England and have spent time there and you go by Cops.

Last edited:
I don't even know what you are talking about. However, if the hot dog in his mouth lingered in your mind don't let me ruin this for you.

so now you come on here and call me gay?

btw, how did you know palmer was putting the hot dog in his mouth? because you lied and you know the very pic i'm talking about.

I do. I think it's hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm talking about the old episodes. Don't really follow the new ones.

the guys they show on foxnews as the dumbest criminals are probably all from indy. did you see the one where the two guys threw a rock into a woman's house, taped the whole thing and left the video tape at the crime scene? colts fans i would imagine.

How did my eyes miss this? You watch Cops. Wow. Just wow.

At least I know people from New England and have spent time there and you go by Cops.

Well we all know Indy residents don't watch Cops. The humor in it is too complicated for those simpletons to understand. It actually makes sense that Jerry Springer re-runs are the highest rated shows in the greater Indianapolis region.

By the way, ICSB, the final exam is next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft