PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: dad moment

this one is bottom 6 (we play 7) in the state final this year, 1-1 game......she leads off, first pitch

one last one, old school rec days, of both of us......otherwise i'll play this game all day

11144953_10207720080423794_4370252398514334851_o.jpg

Damn. Mine is just learning to walk and you got me thinking maybe it's never too early to start teaching her some softball...

Also your avatar makes sense now that I've seen your pic

Also your avatar makes sense now that I've seen your pic

it's worse this time of year......i shave the goatee off in july, and immediately start growing the full beard for hunting season

my eldest found softball as a 6 year old, and those two never looked back......i never expected to coach, i was HS football and wrestling in MA, then came up here and i've been a middle school AD, MS track, MS XC, then started with softball....rec/travel/league president/MS/HS.....had both girls for a year together at 10u, that started a run of 6 straight summer state titles for the eldest and I.....she won another the next year with another org, plus two state titles in HS......she might be the winningest player in the state all-time when you combine travel & school ball......#2 also won a state title with a younger team in our org, and is on 3 in HS with a 4th that really could come this last season.....I think right now the 3 of us have 11 distinct state titles? been pretty cool.......ALL of our summer vacation time growing up was 3 days at a time throughout new england at various softball venues.....my travel team had a core of 6 families that stuck it out for all 7 seasons, so it was a unique and pretty cool way to raise the kids.......been a lot of hours, a lot of $$, but wouldn't change it for anything

That's awesome! Congrats to you and Miss Cornelius!

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back