PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Congrats to the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
This is a great story. I am glad for them. Last night was huge. The people of New Orleans deserve this. I would love to beat them in the SB instead of the Seahawks.

Digger44 said:
This is a great story. I am glad for them. Last night was huge. The people of New Orleans deserve this. I would love to beat them in the SB instead of the Seahawks.
This story sucks. I am not happy for them at all. I thought last night was small in comparison to other noteworthy events. I don't think the people of New Orleans deserve this. I would hate to play them in the Superbowl, bring on Seattle.

:singing:

Keegs said:
This story sucks. I am not happy for them at all. I thought last night was small in comparison to other noteworthy events. I don't think the people of New Orleans deserve this. I would hate to play them in the Superbowl, bring on Seattle.

:singing:

so kegs, what else is new?

Digger44 said:
so kegs, what else is new?
nothing really. I was just bored. I think im going to try to stop being such an idiot on here. Well at least a little...

I'll agree with the people that say the board has gone down hill lately....

When i first came on here it was the best place for pats info.

Now it seems like it's filled with paranoid bastards or people just trying to troll.

Hopefully the idiots leave. :singing:

Keegs said:
nothing really. I was just bored. I think im going to try to stop being such an idiot on here. Well at least a little...

I'll agree with the people that say the board has gone down hill lately....

When i first came on here it was the best place for pats info.

Now it seems like it's filled with paranoid bastards or people just trying to troll.

Hopefully the idiots leave. :singing:

holy crap are we joining forces?

I don't know about you guys, but I think the NFL made Atlanta a sacrificial lamb. It was ALL about the Saints. No one could have beat them last night.

Brownfan80 said:
This thread made me laugh.

good we all need a laugh after the last 48 hours.

Tunescribe said:
I don't know about you guys, but I think the NFL made Atlanta a sacrificial lamb. It was ALL about the Saints. No one could have beat them last night.

So Atlanta threw the game?

I just think Vick is the worst starting passer in the league (or damn close) and when they are down there is no way he can bring them back in it by throwing the ball.

especially if their run sucks like it did yesterday.

Keegs said:
I just think Vick is the worst starting passer in the league (or damn close) and when they are down there is no way he can bring them back in it by throwing the ball.

especially if their run sucks like it did yesterday.

vick is a great athlete, fast, strong arm, cant hit a barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST