PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chiefs vs. SD game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: No Chargers vs "Pats West" Thread?

Watched the first half and thought our "other, other team" was entertaining and playing with energy.

If Pioli gets the oline fixed and a few weapons this will make KC a competitive team.

You are now in it :D

I recognized a version of the Pats on D. Even Mike Vrabel made a nice stop on a screen pass. Then they showed RAC on the sideline looking the same as always, headphones on, papers in hand, waiving them on guy's shoulders as they went by (both to say, good job and get out of my way). Sigh. Too bad he didn't come back here. It was good to see Pats West get a win against a hated AFC rival. Hopefully, KC doesn't become a big rival too soon.

I recognized a version of the Pats on D. Even Mike Vrabel made a nice stop on a screen pass. Then they showed RAC on the sideline looking the same as always, headphones on, papers in hand, waiving them on guy's shoulders as they went by (both to say, good job and get out of my way). Sigh. Too bad he didn't come back here. It was good to see Pats West get a win against a hated AFC rival. Hopefully, KC doesn't become a big rival too soon.

They got a ways to go. Need more talent on offense - especially OL and WR. Bowe is a dog. Haley is a powder keg. Baby steps. If they stay the course they could take that division. Just gotta let Charlie and RAC work with the talent they've got and continue to play sound fundamental football while they manage expectations. Something Josh couldn't do last season after his impressive start.

Someone needs to tell Charlie Weis that Cassel is a better QB than he's being treated. And he needs to be allowed to tuck the ball and run with it. He was never a classic pocket QB in his successful season here. But with that O-Line the way it is, he's better off taking off for 5 or 6 yards then waiting to take a beating.

Cassel is definitely a guy that needs a good Oline. Remember all the sacks he took early in 2008? He was dancing back there. When he felt confident in his Oline, he really looked good. I think he's a little like Peyton Manning in that regard.

Re: Chiefs VS SD game thread

If you have no faith in your kicker trying a 48 yd kick, then get a new kicker. Punting from the 31 is ridiculous.

The league hits 48 yard kicks at about a 50% clip. Pretty much everyone needs a new kicker then.

I still think they over-reached for Cassel in desperation. I think he was a product of good coaching, good WR talent, and a good offensive line. .

Is there any QB who isnt?

god my team is a shambles when they play in the rain ugh

I think it has more to do with what month it is and less to do with the rain. It also looks like you're missing Vincent Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes