PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think that ***** lebron would be doing this with green playing?
Wouldn't call it being fixed. Just convenient in terms of storyline for the NBA.

I really do like Curry, I think he's a great player but after two Finals series now I think it's safe to say his game takes a step back on the big stage.

I don't think hes a choker or anything but his worts definitely show up when he's under the spotlight

I suppose anyone would benefit in the regular season from being on such a stacked team though

Wouldn't call it being fixed. Just convenient in terms of storyline for the NBA.
Still, Green would have been playing tonight if not for many many many dirty plays by him this post season. It finally all caught up to him.

If the Celtics sign Harrison Barnes I'll disown them

I really hope Kerr sends in the goons to 1980's pistons style foul Le***** next game. Can you imagine Kobe, Jordan, Bird *****ing after a game to have a guy suspended? No, they would want to beat the best possible team instead of having things handed to them

I can't see Ainge signing Barnes, I highly highly doubt it happens. Plus , Dubs claim they are matching everything.

I can't see Ainge signing Barnes, I highly highly doubt it happens. Plus , Dubs claim they are matching everything.

If Ainge spends the big money to sign Barnes, his extension needs to be voided, and he needs to be fired before the ink is dry on the contract.

BTW, Irving was on fire tonight. He really helped the NBA get that 6th game.

I've always thought of Barnes as a poor man's Harden. A guy that will elevate his game when he gets his own team kind of thing.

Tonight wasn't the best evidence to back up my theory

Green needs to let McAdoo or that Vagina guy be the nut whisperer next game... Make LeBron feel actual pain instead of faking it like he did in game 4

I've always thought of Barnes as a poor man's Harden. A guy that will elevate his game when he gets his own team kind of thing.

Tonight wasn't the best evidence to back up my theory
I see him more as Jeff Green.

7 games would be a dangerous spot for the warriors. They could get tight.

I don't know. I mean, eventually some team will have to come back from a 3-1 deficit in the finals, but as of right now, no one's even forced a game 7 since 1966.

That's 50 years where no team even won TWO in a row down 3-1, let alone three.

Kyrie looks like a prime Kobe tonight.

You have to wonder if they would've pulled it off last year, had he not been injured. Even despite his injury, they were still up 2-1 and playing competitively.

Had he played, it would've changed things for both he and LeBron--who still had a great series despite being forced to handle the ball a lot more.

Last edited:
gotta give mad props to cavs. i honestly thought they had no chance. bron played like one of the all time greats. kyrie played like legit superstar.

this is exciting. i want game 7. don't care who wins!

gotta give mad props to cavs. i honestly thought they had no chance. bron played like one of the all time greats. kyrie played like legit superstar.

this is exciting. i want game 7. don't care who wins!

Cleveland (James and Irving) played well. That was made a lot more likely by the absence of Green and the injury to Bogut.

Green is a dirty PoS and should have been suspended last series. I don't give a damn that the NBA finally came down on him in an overt bid to help extend the series because if he was suspended when he should have been its likely that OKC wins the western conference.

Yet another North American sports league showing its "integrity". Draymond Green was allowed to do all kinds of stuff against OKC with little to no repercussions - because hey, OKC was ahead - and now that the Warriors held a 3-1 lead in the finals they suddenly come down on it. Adam Silver may be more intelligent and less dishonest than Goodell, but he's still a tool.

Green should have been suspended for Game 4, which the Warriors lost. This latest suspension was ******** and your anti-Green bias won't change that. OKC lost because they weren't the better teams the last 3 games.

Green should have been suspended for Game 4, which the Warriors lost. This latest suspension ******** and your anti-Green bias won't change that. OKC lost because they weren't the better teams the last 3 games.
Have I denied that? I don't have an anti-Green bias. If I'm anti something it's anti-NBA/Silver with them bending themselves over to ensure the games going towards a certain direction. I bet if the Warriors had been up 3-0 against OKC they would've suspended Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes