PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell was that not a foul on Richard Jefferson on Livingston's dunk?

These refs are awful.

I wish I could find it somewhere but I cannot ...
The great Red Auerbach said in the future NBA teams would consist of similar sized versatile players.
That was back in the 80's I remember hearing that ... and that's almost what we have today 30 years later.

I still dislike Anderson Varjao even though he plays for the team I'm rooting for. He looks ****ing stupid out there.

Shooters do wonders...Danny Ainge needs to get a few.

Why are Warriors fans heckling their own team? I really hope we never make a chant like that in Boston (that and the seven nation army one...).

this is great stuff. respect to klay. respect to bron.

i have nothing bad to say.

love with another turnover.

Great games by LeBron James and Klay Thompson.

Great games by LeBron James and Klay Thompson.
LeBron's shot is falling. If that's happening, he's pretty much unstoppable. As a Heat fan, he was a joy to watch when that was happening.

You have got to be kidding me. Those "quality guys" went from 61 wins to 19 when LeBron left.

The one time LeBron did play with quality players, he went to the finals 4 times and won 2 of those. Not as good as Jordan, but still pretty impressive.
That's oversimplifying what happened to the 2011 Cavs. It wasn't the same team. The Cavs also fired their coach after 2010 and lost several other players. As your original point of comparison was the '93-94 Bulls still being good without Jordan, well that team was the '93 Bulls minus Jordan but plus Kukoc, Kerr, and Longley. Apart from the best player leaving the team, its apples and oranges with how the organization handled it. I'm not sure why I should believe that the CLE front office being **** and willfully tanking the season after he left enhances Lebron's greatness.

I'm not arguing his career is not impressive, it absolutely is. 6 straight Finals is nuts no matter who you are or who you're with. I'm just saying he's largely had his own pick of whom he plays with, and to make it sound like he's been saddled with a dumpster fire for a roster his whole career besides Wade-Bosh is false. The earliest CLE teams were kinda ****, sure, but a few years in when he wanted guys they got them. Shaq, Szcerbiak, Wallace, Jamison, etc. We'll never know what he could have corralled there in his prime because he ran away to Miami like, dare I say it, a *****.

Warriors need to play better defense in the second half otherwise we will see a game 6.

like the competitiveness of these last two games, the first 3 were garbage

What happens if a team doesn't have a timout. They have to play 4-5 until a foul is called?

That's oversimplifying what happened to the 2011 Cavs. It wasn't the same team.
Actually, it pretty much was. I checked and the top 4 guys by minutes played from 2009 (besides LeBron) returned to the Cavaliers in 2010 (although one player was traded halfway through the season).
The Cavs also fired their coach after 2010 and lost several other players.
The best player they lost was Delonte West. And yes, they did fire their coach.... but I can't really say firing a coach makes a 40+ win difference.

Kyrie balling hard.

Love is probably going to have to contribute at some point, LeBron and Kyrie have played near the entire game. Going to probably wear down.

love doing nothing. big 3 my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore