PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Buried knife found on OJ Simpson's old property is being tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some retired cop found the knife and kept it for "years" and wanted to frame it. o_Oo_Oo_O

Cop asked for the case# so he could engrave it on the frame. Wtf

O.J. can't be prosecuted for this again, though. What a dunce that cop is. He should do some serious prison time for at least obstructing justice, if true.

O.J. can't be prosecuted for this again, though. What a dunce that cop is. He should do some serious prison time for at least obstructing justice, if true.
I do believe double jeopardy is voided if there is new evidence presented.

What a world we live in huh

Nope, one bite at the apple which is why prosecutors try to get all their proverbial "ducks in a row" before going to trial...except for this case......

Well at least this will take up the news cycle.

The answer is obvious. Since OJ didn't do it Kato did.

If that were true, you'd see a lot more "new evidence" discoveries. . . .

i was under the impression that double jeopardy only came into play when you were convicted of a crime, that you didn't commit, and then later actually committed that crime anyways.

So if oj was convicted of killing Nicole brown, but then it turns out she faked her death, OJ could kill her and then not be punished because he had already been punished for killing her

This just in: last year the cop also obtained Brady's destroyed cell phone, he is now presenting to forensics for testing!

i was under the impression that double jeopardy only came into play when you were convicted of a crime, that you didn't commit, and then later actually committed that crime anyways.

So if oj was convicted of killing Nicole brown, but then it turns out she faked her death, OJ could kill her and then not be punished because he had already been punished for killing her

This is a GROSS misunderstanding of the law lol

Public schooling at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes