PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Best place for tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC

Rookie
Reaction score
Apologies in advance if this is totally the wrong thread...

I've been a die-hard fan since growing up as a kid in NE in the early 80's. I've long since been transplanted to the west coast, and the girlfriend and I will be getting out to see the folks in Maine for Christmas for the first time in a couple years. I'm hoping to find some tickets for the Miami game on 12/23, but the secondary market for tickets is killing me. Since I only get to a game every couple of years i'm looking for decent lower-level tickets. I'm dropping a decent chunk of change for holiday travel and accomodations for the two of us, so I'm already stretching the budget. Anyone have suggestions as to the way to try to get good tickets at a reasonable price? I know I'd have to pay a premium, but the high multiples of face value on stubhub or ebay seem steep. Suggestions?

I wound up biting the bullet and buying from stubhub. Paid more than I wanted to, but I got some good seats. Can't wait until the game, it's my first in two years!

I have tickets for sale section 132 row 1 seats 15 and 16. I am not sure you are willing to pay the price i am asking for them. Email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back