PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Baltimore @ Tennessee Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just replayed it, he was JUST barely inbounds no safety

That's what I figured despite what I saw, if he really did step out SOMEBODY would have noticed it on the field or upstairs.

No delay of game?? Baltimore must be a team of destiny this season.

Those should be reviewable.

Last edited:
Another play with 0 seconds... They should allow those plays to be challenged.

And these guys need better chin straps, that's the 3rd helmet I've seen come off today.

Another play with 0 seconds... They should allow those plays to be challenged.

And these guys need better chin straps, that's the 3rd helmet I've seen come off today.

WOW that clock expired. Period. Zero doubt.

The first part you can see he's not on the white line, but then his back foot disappears behind a player and when it comes back it looks like he steps on the line.
Yeah when I replayed it it looked like he was just off the line while still moving backwards when his feet get blocked from view. I'm sure there was an official somewhere back there, still it would be nice to see just how it wasn't a safety :)

It's killing me to watch TEN make all these mistakes, I can only imagine what it's like for their fans lol

How does Tennesse win the Toss and not get the wind in the 4th Quarter?

Music city miracle time

hey...novel approach...throw short passes...with 40 seconds left...Jeff Fisher, the GENIUS!!!

hey...novel approach...throw short passes...with 40 seconds left...Jeff Fisher, the GENIUS!!!

Anyone else think the Titans just became candidates in the Matt Cassel derby?

as much as i hate ray lewes and co..iam glad tenn got knockedout. their dirty and loudmouth team should shut up now

WOW, DAMN, I never expected this outcome. I thought for sure that the Titans would beat the Ravens. :eek:

We would have had a dogfight on our hands if we played this team, IMO. But we would have handled them...but damn this Ravens team is scary:eek:

oww, the ravens will get owned if they play the steelers next week...

oww, the ravens will get owned if they play the steelers next week...

I agree with you. They won on pure GUTS today, IMO. I don't think that they have much left.

WOW, DAMN, I never expected this outcome. I thought for sure that the Titans would beat the Ravens. :eek:

We would have had a dogfight on our hands if we played this team, IMO. But we would have handled them...but damn this Ravens team is scary:eek:

Scary and a bit lucky too. I mean, there were a few delay of games, things that should have been called.

Tennessee's fans will probably never get over this one. DAMN.

Great. Pittsburgh is most likely hosting another AFCC :mad:

I thought Tenn were the big phonies in this play-off season.. Ever since they got spanked by the Jets, then lost to Houston.. The last half of the season they were very average.. and Collins is God-awful..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News