PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Baltimore @ Tennessee Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
im rooting for TEN, but dang its difficult

screw TEN...you remember the playoffs in the past against McNair..you remember week 16 .

Ravens are my AFC team for the Superbowl this year cuz i simply hate Titans/Chargers/Steelers

screw TEN...you remember the playoffs in the past against McNair..you remember week 16 .

Ravens are my AFC team for the Superbowl this year cuz i simply hate Titans/Chargers/Steelers

Added incentive in rooting for Baltimore: they got guys repping the U! (Lewis/Reed/McGahee)

ohh, i remember, all too well

i want the titans to go the SB, and lose yet again...i want them to have memories of falling short yet again, them losing now isnt good enough for me...i want them to feel it completely

If Baltimore wins that's their 2nd title since 2000, puts them just one below us. I'd rather see them win than Pittsburgh or NY but I'll take TEN or someone else w/o a ring getting their first while we remain the clear team of the millenium over some team inching closer to us.

oww, the ravens have one job to do...stop a wr no one knew b4 this season by the name of gage...and they are failing miserably

2 fumbles lost inside the ten, and 1 int

do the titans want to win???

I just knew TEN would turn it over there. Can't win when you're -3 in TO differential, simple mathemathics.

THis game is ridiculous. Baltimore's offense can't do anything with the ball.

Netted 42 yards on a punt from inside their own 1. Baltimore is simply beastly on the intangibles.

Anyone else think that should have been a Saftey on Flacco?

Looked to me like Flacco stepped on the end line on that 3rd and 10. Wish they showed it from another angle so I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me.

here we go again fo rthe titans...they should be up by 21 by now

First thing I thought of, too.. I thought he stepped out of the endzone there.. no mention of it by anyone on the telecast..:rolleyes:

I SCREAMED at my wife SAFETY look he stepped on the backline, no challenge? Has anyone tivo and replayed it?

Listened to the 3rd quarter on the car radio.. at least 4 times Marv Albert referred to the Baltimore QB as 'Collins'.. I kept thinking the Titans had the ball back.. At least 3 of the times, the colorman (no idea who) mentioned 'Flacco' in his commentary, but Marv didn't get the hint.. :confused::confused:

I just replayed it, he was JUST barely inbounds no safety

I SCREAMED at my wife SAFETY look he stepped on the backline, no challenge? Has anyone tivo and replayed it?
I looked it over but I couldn't be sure. It looks like it but I can't be sure from the angle shown.

I just replayed it, he was JUST barely inbounds no safety
The first part you can see he's not on the white line, but then his back foot disappears behind a player and when it comes back it looks like he steps on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News