PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Anyone but Steve Smith and he gets suspended by the Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'5", 260#, been in my share of fights and I can tell you a tough little guy will beat the crap out of a strong big guy every time. Strength has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Keep believing that. No tough little guy is afraid of you. Don't believe me? Go into a nasty bar and give some crap to a tough little guy. Bring your organ donor card.

Biggest problem I've found is that after a few drinks, nasty tough little guys get really nasty and want to beat up a big guy to prove they're tough. Better stick to Appleby's where it's safe, and you can keep believing that no body wants to piss you off.

Why do we have so many big guys on this forum? I'm 5'9" and 180 or less and I'm a monster here in Asia. It's funny, last week I felt small and lean in the US and now I feel huge again in China.

BTW, the nasty tough little guy is not the most dangerous animal. That would be the nasty tough little crazy guy that just got dumped and/or fired and is 6 shots into a bender.

Better stick to Appleby's where it's safe

That's a good line. :D

And I'm not just saying that because you're the size of a mack truck.

On the internet, everyone is over 6'2 with big muscles

Why do we have so many big guys on this forum? I'm 5'9" and 180 or less and I'm a monster here in Asia. It's funny, last week I felt small and lean in the US and now I feel huge again in China.

BTW, the nasty tough little guy is not the most dangerous animal. That would be the nasty tough little crazy guy that just got dumped and/or fired and is 6 shots into a bender.

Umm you didn't know that everyone on the internet is 6'4, 250 and benches 375? I thought this was common knowledge...

Umm you didn't know that everyone on the internet is 6'4, 250 and benches 375? I thought this was common knowledge...

Oh right, I forgot to mention that I bench 515. I also run a 4.1 40 and poop dynamite.

Oh right, I forgot to mention that I bench 515. I also run a 4.1 40 and poop dynamite.

Pfft. I bench 515 with one arm when I have the flu.

I am Welker sized girly mon

I think you may be thinking of Mr Keith Walendowski of Milwaukee:

capt.0eb4df0e957145d8b454519f868ffa16.odd_mower_madness_wimil101.jpg

Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080725/ap_on_fe_st/odd_mower_madness

Last edited:
So much for this thread title ...

PANTHERS SUSPEND SMITH TWO GAMES
Posted by Mike Florio on August 2, 2008, 12:49 p.m. EDT

Steve Reed of CarolinaGrowl.com reports that the Panthers have suspended receiver Steve Smith two games for his training-camp cold-****ing of cornerback Ken Lucas.

Oh, and if you haven't checked out that avatar, I'd get to it ... ;)

The guy got into a fight....so hes a peice of crap human..? Now Mike Vick, is a peice of crap...but not Steve Smith...

Not to change the subject but that's one of the

BEST

EVER

Gives new meaning to running it up the flag pole and see who salutes. :D

So much for this thread title ...

No, not at all.

We here at Patsfans.com reserve the right to form our opinions on anything and everything before we have all the details.

Who has time to wait around for **** to happen when we can form our opinions and move on to the next event?

Ummm the guy is a class "A" turd. Has been for a long time.

Sucker punching a teammate while he is taking a knee is why he was suspended.
A lesser player would have been sh!t canned.

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=649

Recall Mike Vrabel talking about him getting his attitude right during his narration of the Carolina Superbowl game.

And yes, he's very talented and that's why they put up with his crap.

Considering Belichick brought in a player to start a fight I'm not sure what the gnashing and wailing of teeth here is.

Where were all the cries to cut/suspend Seymour when he stepped on a player's face during a game?

Football is a tough sport filled with emotional manchildren. This sort of stuff is going to happen.

Read the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes