OT (Although Not Really): Jeff Howe of NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you read the headline blog posts I post each day, but one thing I've noticed over the past month since I started these is that Jeff Howe of NESN has been posting pretty consistantly, and I have to say he does a really good job.

He's got three entries that appeared today:

Patriots' Offensive Line May Finally Have New Look As Logan Mankins Wants Out - New England Patriots - NESN.com

Tom Brady Will Be Professional About Contract Dispute, But Worry Will Loom Regardless - New England Patriots - NESN.com

New England Patriots Are Underdogs For First Time In Brady Belichick Era Since 2006 - New England Patriots - NESN.com

Needless to say I just wanted to point this out for anyone who doesn't read him.

I would have liked the article better if he had mentioned that the media maligned 2006 Underdog team led by Reche Caldwell posted a 12 - 4 record / had the 4th highest point differential in the NFL / and was 1 minute away from the SuperBowl.

That is TB and BB being the UNDERDOG

What is the expression - let sleeping dogs lie?

I only started reading him after you pointed him out to me, and I've been enjoying his stuff ever since. On the Reiss > Borges spectrum, he's a lot closer to Reiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back