Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT (Although Not Really): Jeff Howe of NESN

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 2 / -1

#17 Jersey

I don't know how many of you read the headline blog posts I post each day, but one thing I've noticed over the past month since I started these is that Jeff Howe of NESN has been posting pretty consistantly, and I have to say he does a really good job.

He's got three entries that appeared today:

Patriots' Offensive Line May Finally Have New Look As Logan Mankins Wants Out - New England Patriots - NESN.com

Tom Brady Will Be Professional About Contract Dispute, But Worry Will Loom Regardless - New England Patriots - NESN.com

New England Patriots Are Underdogs For First Time In Brady Belichick Era Since 2006 - New England Patriots - NESN.com

Needless to say I just wanted to point this out for anyone who doesn't read him.
  2. loosebearing

loosebearing Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I would have liked the article better if he had mentioned that the media maligned 2006 Underdog team led by Reche Caldwell posted a 12 - 4 record / had the 4th highest point differential in the NFL / and was 1 minute away from the SuperBowl.

That is TB and BB being the UNDERDOG

What is the expression - let sleeping dogs lie?
  3. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +389 / 8 / -2

#12 Jersey

I only started reading him after you pointed him out to me, and I've been enjoying his stuff ever since. On the Reiss > Borges spectrum, he's a lot closer to Reiss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.