Welcome to PatsFans.com

Opening Times for Lots

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by PatsGuy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. PatsGuy

PatsGuy Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Someone sent me an email saying the lots for the charger game open at 12:15. That seems a little late. What are other people thinking?
  2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0

Four hours prior to kickoff sounds right for the stadium operated lots, but private ones should be open before that.

Edit: yes, four hours (12:15) for the stadium lots.

Gillette Stadium

3. Mark Morse

Mark Morse PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

The Official time is 4 hours before a game. Lots will vary. Some will open earlier some may open later. It's hit or miss. The reason for the 4 hour limit was that fans were getting"lubed up" as Tom Brady likes to say.
  4. sweetpea

sweetpea Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey Mark...you sent me a PM about meeting up before the Jets game, and I tried to respond, but couldn't...I don't have enough posts yet to answer a PM. A meet up might work...I have a couple of options, as someone else from another board also suggested meeting up! Sounds awesome though, you guys really have a great set up!!
    Keep in touch!
  5. Ronnie

Ronnie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The lots opened up about 11:15 for the Chargers game. I assumed that they were forced to open them as fans were ready to go!