Welcome to PatsFans.com

One more question for my FAQ

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Miguel, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Miguel

Miguel Patriots Salary Cap Guru PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +453 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Q: Why does not the Bread of Line accept online payments??
    A: From what I have been told, PayPal would charge them a fee for accepting payments. If anyone knows of a way that the Bread of Life could accept online payments and that they would get 100% of the donation, please let them or me know. I will pass the information onto them.

2. spacecrime

spacecrime Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It's a bit complicated, and you can get the info at paypal.com, but basically with a no-set-up-cost, no-monthly-fee, cancel-anytime-with-no-fee account, they will take about 3% of each transaction.

If someone who used to donate by check now uses paypal, you will lose 3% of that donation. If someone uses paypal who would not have bothered to write a check, you get 97% of what they gave, none of which you would have had without paypal.

You can always try it for a month or two. See if income is greater than before. That I think is the key. Not so much does paypal take any money, but do you have more net income using paypal or not.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  3. Va_Pats_Fan

Va_Pats_Fan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

It is very hard to find "free" processing.

http://www.donortownsquare.com/dtshome.aspx is one place that I know of that is reputable. I used to work with the owner/operator, and can recommend him.