Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oh my God (Mike Williams)

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by primetime, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primetime

primetime Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 2 / -4

"Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that receiver Mike Williams weighed in at 271 pounds when he signed with the Titans earlier this week."

That's the receiver Mike Williams... not the offensive lineman. The guy was a huge, strong receiver in college with all kinds of athletic talent; I thought he'd be a superstar TO-type. Missing that last year of college really killed him, huh? How do you eat yourself from 230 to 270 as a pro athlete?
  2. jbb9s

jbb9s Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

He can frequent the chinese buffet with Lendale White.
  3. PowerAlley.com

PowerAlley.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last night another Mike Williams of a terrible Syracuse squad was making "MOSS Like" receptions in the end zone.

On the first Mike Williams, it is amazing what a waste of talent he turned out to be.
  4. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He may be a pro athlete in terms of his occupation description but if he put on that much weight you can probrably leave out the word proffesional when talking about Mike Williams.
  5. Kevin The Pat

Kevin The Pat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually I think you leave the professional there then insert a "semi-" before it.
  6. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

thats unbelievable. how many chances does this kid get? And he adds more and more weight. Take your job serious..its not a choice..its an honor to play in NFL

I heard they want to use him as an h-back..but 270 for a guy whos never blocked..slow as it is..

i wanna see a picture of this
  7. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Honestly I have no sympathy for him. So many of us would have killed to have his physical skill set and he wastes it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.