PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh god it begins already

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not going to cut him when they can control where he goes by trading him (to say, Minnesota) for a low round pick.

I really doubt some team will trade for Pennington and his $6 million contract when these teams will know that the Jets can't possibly be dumb enough (well maybe they can) to keep both Pennington and Favre with his $12 million contract.

All I will say is

He is 39 yrs old, who has only worked out with a high school team..

New city, new enviorment, new offense, new whole life..

I just read a piece from Booger eater clayton, and guess what CLAYTON MAKES SENSE, I thought I never say that..

He wanted to go to the Bucs, the Pack said screw you , traded him the the Jets..

Psssssttt....Hey Rodney....people don't think you can do it anymore...they be doubtin' ya!

A 29 year old Favre wasn't better than today's Brady.

Yea, That's a fact. However, Farve's a freakin' beast when it comes to taking a hit and getting up and going back at it - That can't be argued.

Mr. Farve meet Mr. Mayo.

Regardless of what people say about Favre, there is no doubt that the Jets are a stronger team this year with him. As for future years, if Clemons is the projected starter, we can expect years of futility.

But Favre in there this year makes them a wildcard contender.

Just wait for Week 2 when the New England @ NY Jets is the first home game for Favre.

I cant believe some schmuck on ebay sold me two tickets to this game for 125 dollars total! Look for the guy in full pats garb whos pregnant wife is punching out Jest fans!

Brett Favre's consecutive game streak ends within the first 5 weeks...mark it down!

I cant believe some schmuck on ebay sold me two tickets to this game for 125 dollars total! Look for the guy in full pats garb whos pregnant wife is punching out Jest fans!

Brett Favre's consecutive game streak ends within the first 5 weeks...mark it down!

Dude, That's classic!!!!!!! Well done!

You just have to hear some of these idiotic comments.. just like

1 Farve is better than Brady

2 Brady is no hall of famer

3 we have the best qb in the division now..

Oh my god , they are not getting a guy that 29 yr old Farve, its the 39 yr old Farve .. I hate Farve now...
I hated him before this. What a drama queen,every year a dog and pony show about retirement then not retiring. I can't think of a more over rated QB. If it weren't for the long run back for a TD in
'96 he still might not have a SB ring. Just the record for most INT's most seem to come in big playoff games.

B you are the man. Lord I hope that they cut him, I would love to see the Pats pick him up.
Why...........He has a lot of hart, but no arm.Hving a lot of hart is great not having an arm is not.

Why...........He has a lot of hart, but no arm.Hving a lot of hart is great not having an arm is not.

I've always felt that Chad was a smart QB. IMHO, he's better than Matt Cassel. Just my opinion.

Here's a fun stat: if Favre wanted to get up to a career 2:1 TD/Int ratio, he'd have to throw 135 TDs without a pick.

what happened to the FOX thread on this anyway it was the first one to appear and it is now gone?

How long will ESPN talk about this...2 weeks? 5 weeks? or until he throws 5 ints to the pats in week 2

How long will ESPN talk about this...2 weeks? 5 weeks? or until he throws 5 ints to the pats in week 2

My friend, do what I've done since the Super Bowl: CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
ESPN is no place for a Pats fan.

My friend, do what I've done since the Super Bowl: CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
ESPN is no place for a Pats fan.

I am stuck at work and all they have on is ESPN and cant change it....Farve this farve that......SHUT UP ESPN!

God i cant wait to get out of work today and get away from this dam TV

Jets fan here, I read most of the Jets sites. I find that JI tends to have more homers. The Jets can do no wrong.

But on JetNation.com they tend to be a bit more realistic. Everyone is thrilled with the move today but on JetNation they are usually pretty hard on the Jets (coming off a 4 win season the criticism is deserved).

JetNation is less uptight, they joke around a lot more. Look at the name of the forum right now:

http://jetnation.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore