Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
You have to just go over to jet nation

Farve is the best qb in the afc east

Super bowl...

Espn will now just pump up the jets, from now until sept 14 when we beat them.. Oh boy.. I cant take it ... Good nite folks.. Jets fans put down the meth:rip:

Super bowl...

Espn will now just pump up the jets, from now until sept 14 when we beat them.. Oh boy.. I cant take it ... Good nite folks.. Jets fans put down the meth:rip:
Can it even be argued that the Jets don't have the dumbest fan base in the NFL?

Just wait for Week 2 when the New England @ NY Jets is the first home game for Favre.

I checked in at Jetsinsider a minute ago and it is complete euphoria. I LOVE this, they will never cry louder than they will after Favre's first 4 interception game which you KNOW is sure to happen. I am finding this absolutely hysterical.

You know what's even more hysterical. The 12 threads on Brett Favre.

Seriously, if want to come out and say we're not worried, let's not act like we are. I don't think Favre makes the Jets a SB contender, mayb not even a playoff team, but I do think it will make them loads better.

I also predict that Chad Pennington will be cut sometime soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him land on his feet quickly. Dare I say it, we might need an experienced back-up QB.

Now you turn on the nfl network, and its like farvgasmic.. Its seems like the Jets are going to the super bowl.. Marshall Faulk sounds like a little school girl, Afc East is up for grabs now.. Please... UGHH this is why I did not want Farve on the jets.. should of just stayed retired...

Seriously, if want to come out and say we're not worried, let's not act like we are. I don't think Favre makes the Jets a SB contender, mayb not even a playoff team, but I do think it will make them loads better.

I also predict that Chad Pennington will be cut sometime soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him land on his feet quickly. Dare I say it, we might need an experienced back-up QB.

B you are the man. Lord I hope that they cut him, I would love to see the Pats pick him up.

You just have to hear some of these idiotic comments.. just like

1 Farve is better than Brady

2 Brady is no hall of famer

3 we have the best qb in the division now..

Oh my god , they are not getting a guy that 29 yr old Farve, its the 39 yr old Farve .. I hate Farve now...

They're not going to cut him when they can control where he goes by trading him (to say, Minnesota) for a low round pick.

Just for the record I dont want Chad Pennington.. :banned:

Super bowl...

Almost temps me to join their site just to stir up some ****...almost.

Oh my god , they are not getting a guy that 29 yr old Farve, its the 39 yr old Farve .. I hate Farve now...
A 29 year old Favre wasn't better than today's Brady.

Schefter just said, Farve has not signed off on the trade yet..

Now you turn on the nfl network, and its like farvgasmic.. Its seems like the Jets are going to the super bowl.. Marshall Faulk sounds like a little school girl, Afc East is up for grabs now.. Please... UGHH this is why I did not want Farve on the jets.. should of just stayed retired...

Sean what did you expect to hear from the Haters. Even when Favre sucks they make excuses for him. Let it go. All the Patriots have to do is handle their business. I am not concerned one bit about Favre. If he was 30, hell yeah I would be concerned. But at this stage of his career, not at all. Dig a little deeper and you all will see the commissioner involved knee deep in this transaction. The NFL owners need to wake up. This guy is a SNAKE.

I'm getting dressed as I write this to go down to NY to tell them all what's what because they don't have a clue...I'll post when I get down there....

....just kiddn':D

Seriously, I can't blame them for getting excited. After all, the Jets are their team.

Last edited:
they sure are funny over there..

I cant wait untill the season.

they sure are funny over there..

I cant wait untill the season.

If the Jets for some reason end up anywhere below second place in the division, I think it would be far funnier than when Aqua4Ever came and guaranteed the Dolphins would win the division and they turned out to be one of the worst teams in the NFL in 06.

somoene said this on colt freaks

Per FOXSports.

Wow. Maybe Rodney Harrison can do one decent thing with his career and end Favre's.

kind of funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore