PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread of people who are going to boo AV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
When the Colts come to Foxboro next fall, I'll be booing him despite what he's done in the past. The guy is a money grabbing piece of garbage. Who will be booing with me? Don't be afraid to admit it.

the stupidity will never end....

I'll boo him vociferously.

Jacky Roberts said:
When the Colts come to Foxboro next fall, I'll be booing him despite what he's done in the past. The guy is a money grabbing piece of garbage. Who will be booing with me? Don't be afraid to admit it.

When the Pats cut somebody, it's business. When a player goes for more money he's a "money grabbing piece of garbage". It was his right and I wont hold that against him. The only thing I'm pissed about is he went to the Colts. If it had been any other team I wouldn't have minded. But the whiny-ass, piss-ant Colts, unbelievable.

Getting a new job where you are getting paid more makes you an arse now? So, when a company has lay-off's to help bottom line, and make shareholders happy, they are what? Hero's?

I hate the fact that AV is gone. But, booing him is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:

How can blame him? Mans got to do the right thing for his family period. Any who give him grief about it are morons!

Oh, cut the crap. He's a Colt now. He will be booed.

Is it possible for a Pats fan to NOT throw a dagger at a parting player. I swear, everytime a player leaves NE, it seems all Pats fans are so bitter. :confused:

I'll boo him because he's a Colt now and used to play for us.

To me, this isn't like the hometown hero playing out his very last years i.e. Bourque. This is a mid-career shift.

Can't blame him going for the money, but the Pats/Colts rivalry will be fun.

I'll be boo-ing Johnny Damon too.

If I were anywhere close to Gillete Stadium I would boo Vinatieri, just like I would boo Manning, Culpepper, or Roethlisberger. Vinatieri's a Colt. He's the enemy.

Not all Pats who leave NE are treated like the enemy. I think most fans actually understand it when a Patriot goes to Cleveland, NYJ, or even Dallas because there are former Pats coaches there. So I seriously don't see anyone booing Willie, even if he sacks Brady. He'd be just like a buddy who made a nice play against you in a pickup basketball game. You'd shake your head, say nice shot, and give him a pat on the back. There were probably only 3 teams that AV should have avoided at all costs. They are the Colts, the Steelers, and the Dolphins. (maybe the Broncos) Any other team, and most Pats fans would probably have just wished Adam good luck and thanks for your stay in NE.

I usually go take a leak when the other team's kicker is on the field. I'll try booing from the head though.

I don't get it. The Pats did not offer adam any upfront money or guarentees. The Colts gave adam a 3.5 million dollar signing bonus.

So lets do the math, would your rather have zero dollars or 3.5 million?

What would you do?

12Brady said:
How can blame him? Mans got to do the right thing for his family period. Any who give him grief about it are morons!

........BITE ME!

I'll most certainly be booing. And hoping someone racks him up on a KO return.

HugeCrushOnBB said:
........BITE ME!

HC, Glad to see that you're back and in such good spirits. Be gentle with me, I'm very emotional today.:D

PATSNUTme said:
HC, Glad to see that you're back and in such good spirits. Be gentle with me, I'm very emotional today.:D

I love her, she says what I feel....... Today has been the suckiest day I have had as a Patriots fan in a long time!

Bill's Girl said:
I love her, she says what I feel....... Today has been the suckiest day I have had as a Patriots fan in a long time!

Stay on for a little while - you may be interested in the thread I'm about to start.

Wow! The Pats have a lot of ******ed fans too! I hadn't noticed that until today. Were you Jets fans recently, or in Junior High?

Get the f@ck off the bandwagon and become Colts fans. Freakin idjits.

Its hard to take his defection, but he's still the guy who made that kick on that snowy January night not so long ago. I remember going home and just watching SportsCenter over and over and over again all night long because I just couldn't believe it. In my life to that point Boston sports had the Celtics winning because they were massively better than everyone else 15 years previously, and the Bruins winning when I was in diapers, and of course the Sox winning when my grand-dad was in diapers. Up until that night there was no such thing as a game like that going in the favor of any Boston team.

I know he certainly wasn't the only contributor that night; but I can't see myself ever booing for somebody who played a role as big as his in that wonderful, magical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft