PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[OFFICIAL] Superbowl Conspiracy Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though... I remember a time during the superbowl when the game was still in question or even in the Pats' favor and Randy Moss had a gloom look on his face on the sidelines; during the Pats' 18 wins I only saw a smile (even when a game was in doubt). Does anyone else remember this???? I haven't watched the game since. :confused:

yep ... don't know who all was involved ... but they did throw that game.

There is no way in H*LL, Goodell was going to present
the World Championship trophy to a Team he and much of the NFL
determined to be Cheaters. No way ... it just was not going to happen.

I don't know what the threats were ... maybe just a simple appeal
to Belichick about doing the right thing ... sending right messages to
kids ... etc.
I never saw PATs during the season take so long to make adjustments to what the other team was doing ...never.

Again, there is no way in H*LL, Goodell was going to present the Lombardi to Cheaters.

Are fish tacos good? I have always wanted to try one. Can you make some recommendations on what to get on it if I ever get the chance?

Baja Fish Tacos are a southern California staple, and yes, they are fantastic. An authentic fish taco is the following:

Deep fried or grilled white fish (mahi-mahi, cod, etc) - deep fried is traditional
Corn or flour tortilla (corn is traditional, I prefer flour)
Shredded cabbage -yes cabbage, not lettuce
White sauce (equal parts plain yogurt and mayonaise)
Fresh salsa
Lime wedge

To assemble:

Place fish filet on tortilla, add a dallop of white sauce on top of fish, top with shredded cabbage, a dallop of salsa and a squeeze of lime juice. Fold into taco and enjoy!!

For any of you Pats fans that will be attending the Pats/Chargers game in San Diego, there is a Rubio's Fish Tacos stand at Qualcomm Stadium. This is also a chain located around San Diego as well.

O.k., now I'm bummed. I live in Dallas and we don't have Rubios out here. Damn!!!

When did it become impossible that the Pats just flat-out lost? Have some people here actually forgotten that sometimes a team just gets outplayed?

BTW- since I moved to California, I discovered fish tacos, which are pretty good (I liked Rubio's before it lamed out and stopped serving beer with lunch as part of its combo meals). Even better, though? Shrimp tacos.

Rubio's stopped serving beer??? That sucks! I agree, a fish taco + Corona = the perfect lunch. Shrimp tacos rock. I recently found a tex-mex place in Dallas that has great shrimp tacos which is my standard "go-to" when I need a fix.

yep ... don't know who all was involved ... but they did throw that game.

There is no way in H*LL, Goodell was going to present
the World Championship trophy to a Team he and much of the NFL
determined to be Cheaters. No way ... it just was not going to happen.

I don't know what the threats were ... maybe just a simple appeal
to Belichick about doing the right thing ... sending right messages to
kids ... etc.
I never saw PATs during the season take so long to make adjustments to what the other team was doing ...never.

Again, there is no way in H*LL, Goodell was going to present the Lombardi to Cheaters.

YES...

Finally someone agree's with my POV.

It is like the unwritten penalty for getting busted.

Rubio's stopped serving beer??? That sucks! I agree, a fish taco + Corona = the perfect lunch. Shrimp tacos rock. I recently found a tex-mex place in Dallas that has great shrimp tacos which is my standard "go-to" when I need a fix.

Shrimp tacos sound like a DAMN good idea.

I've never had one... and I love both tacos and shrimp.

I'm depraved...

Yup. Does an official apology or explanation make it hurt less for you guys?:eek::(:robot::beersign:

I cannot convey all my emotions because "You have included 7 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. "

Oh, without reading the thread I though it was on Perria admitting the clock screw up was the NFL's fault, but nothing changes.

Last edited:
:rolleyes::eek::D:confused:

OK...

I have been thinking this for awhile now.

There is reason to believe that when the fines came out last year (and the Patriots 1st round draft pick loss) for Belichick and the Patriots, GOD-ell behind the scenes also gave them the ultimatum that if they were ever to be in last years superbowl... they had to somehow tank the game as well.

Thoughts?

This should be interesting and fun...

This is your brain on drugs. Lots of them!

Now I'm [OFFICIALLY] jealous...

I am drooling all over myself.

LOL. They can be addicting!

Actually, pretty easy to make at home. The key is the home made tortilla - using store bought tortillas is a crime. All you need is a tortilla press which is not very expensive ($30 or so):

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/tortillapress.htm

Give them a try for your next tailgate or backyard bbq. You will be a hit, I guarantee.

:confused: guess I was the only one worried when they played us so close at 38-35.
For all practical purposes we played twice to a draw. 52-52
So why is everyone so confident we would win in 4 out of 5 matches? Using the two games we played as a reference it doesn't make sense to me. 3 out of 4 OK. But 4 out of 5? I think the giants are better than we want to admit. Maybe that is why we are 'fans' = fanatics. Not realists.

:confused: guess I was the only one worried when they played us so close at 38-35.
For all practical purposes we played twice to a draw. 52-52
So why is everyone so confident we would win in 4 out of 5 matches? Using the two games we played as a reference it doesn't make sense to me. 3 out of 4 OK. But 4 out of 5? I think the giants are better than we want to admit. Maybe that is why we are 'fans' = fanatics. Not realists.

Their defensive front line is SCARY good.

Not overlooking them any longer (the defensive line).

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft