PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[OFFICIAL] Superbowl Conspiracy Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the conspiracy theorists out there.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27384

HMMMM... I'm glad that I'm not alone.

I said this for some time now.

I can even go further by saying that they manipulated the time of the clock.

If you noticed in the last few minutes of the game when the Giants had the ball... for every real second on the clock went at least a second and a half.

I'm serious on this too...

:rolleyes::eek::D:confused:

OK...

I have been thinking this for awhile now.

There is reason to believe that when the fines came out last year (and the Patriots 1st round draft pick loss) for Belichick and the Patriots, GOD-ell behind the scenes also gave them the ultimatum that if they were ever to be in last years superbowl... they had to somehow tank the game as well.

Thoughts?

This should be interesting and fun...

i'm willing to believe anything anymore, but it would be virtually impossible to keep secret something like what you suggest. i mean, the entire O line and defensive secondary would have to have been involved, not to mention the coaches for their play calling.

i'm willing to believe anything anymore, but it would be virtually impossible to keep secret something like what you suggest. i mean, the entire O line and defensive secondary would have to have been involved, not to mention the coaches for their play calling.

Well, the oline played like sh!t, and the ocoordinator's playcalling was pretty much sh!t... so, that would explain alot right there...:rolleyes:

It sucks that this spygate BS has the Patriots losing their own first round pick.

That is a conspiracy theory right there...

Walsh just fired up the conspiracy theory.

I hope he melts under pressure.

SOB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back