PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[OFFICIAL] Superbowl Conspiracy Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baja Fish Tacos are a southern California staple, and yes, they are fantastic. An authentic fish taco is the following:

Deep fried or grilled white fish (mahi-mahi, cod, etc) - deep fried is traditional
Corn or flour tortilla (corn is traditional, I prefer flour)
Shredded cabbage -yes cabbage, not lettuce
White sauce (equal parts plain yogurt and mayonaise)
Fresh salsa
Lime wedge

To assemble:

Place fish filet on tortilla, add a dallop of white sauce on top of fish, top with shredded cabbage, a dallop of salsa and a squeeze of lime juice. Fold into taco and enjoy!!

For any of you Pats fans that will be attending the Pats/Chargers game in San Diego, there is a Rubio's Fish Tacos stand at Qualcomm Stadium. This is also a chain located around San Diego as well.

O.k., now I'm bummed. I live in Dallas and we don't have Rubios out here. Damn!!!

This sounds damn awesome, I am gonna have to take a crack at making them. Thanks, dude!

Oh, and yes, the Giants front line is good. But also, the Pats front line had gotten into the habit of no one blitzing and were a little lazy with protection.

Baja Fish Tacos are a southern California staple, and yes, they are fantastic. An authentic fish taco is the following:

Deep fried or grilled white fish (mahi-mahi, cod, etc) - deep fried is traditional
Corn or flour tortilla (corn is traditional, I prefer flour)
Shredded cabbage -yes cabbage, not lettuce
White sauce (equal parts plain yogurt and mayonaise)
Fresh salsa
Lime wedge

To assemble:

Place fish filet on tortilla, add a dallop of white sauce on top of fish, top with shredded cabbage, a dallop of salsa and a squeeze of lime juice. Fold into taco and enjoy!!

For any of you Pats fans that will be attending the Pats/Chargers game in San Diego, there is a Rubio's Fish Tacos stand at Qualcomm Stadium. This is also a chain located around San Diego as well.

O.k., now I'm bummed. I live in Dallas and we don't have Rubios out here. Damn!!!

Yeah, I second the thumbs up for the recipe.

Cool beans...

This sounds damn awesome, I am gonna have to take a crack at making them. Thanks, dude!

Oh, and yes, the Giants front line is good. But also, the Pats front line had gotten into the habit of no one blitzing and were a little lazy with protection.

No problemo - hope you enjoy! Great tailgating food, btw. Damn, is it football season yet!!!

:rolleyes::eek::D

OK...

I have been thinking this for awhile now.

There is reason to believe that when the fines came out last year (and the Patriots 1st round draft pick loss) for Belichick and the Patriots, GOD-ell behind the scenes also gave them the ultimatum that if they were ever to be in last years superbowl... they had to somehow tank the game as well.

Thoughts?

This should be interesting and fun...
OK Oliver Stone. :D

You forgot the mountains of evidence implicating the Knights Templar, Illuminati, Freemasons, pro-Castro cubans, anti-Castro cubans, mafia, Jews, Communists, NSA, CIA, FBI, space aliens, illegal aliens, Mossad, five dancing Israelis with an RV, or The Media, abbreviated, of course, as MSM.

As always... talk to me when there's a scintilla of evidence.

PFnV

You forgot the mountains of evidence implicating the Knights Templar, Illuminati, Freemasons, pro-Castro cubans, anti-Castro cubans, mafia, Jews, Communists, NSA, CIA, FBI, space aliens, illegal aliens, Mossad, five dancing Israelis with an RV, or The Media, abbreviated, of course, as MSM.

PFnV
Now that was funny you got them all but the Windsor's and the Bilda-what-evers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PFnV
Don't you get it? Of course there is no evidence. The space aliens used their matter transporter to aid the cover up. Geesh, it is as obvious as the nose on your face but I guess you are one of those sheep who believe what they saw.

Last edited:
I have a theory:

The Giants played better than the Pats.

I know this was a tough loss for the Pats to swallow, but common, seriously. Conspiracy theories??? If someone asked me who was the BEST team in the NFL in 2007, it would be the Patriots, without question. Are the Pats better than the Giants? Yes, I would say so. If you played 5 games, the Pats would win 4. Unfortunately, in this case, the one loss was the Superbowl. "Any Given Sunday" is not just a saying.

That's what makes the playoffs great is that ANY team can take it all the way. Look at the Chargers in 2006, heavy favorites for the SB and we get knocked out in the first round by the Pats - and the Pats were not better than the Chargers in 2006, IMO.

Time to move on Pats fans, and look forward to next year. You will still be the #1 Seed and will be heavy favorites for the SB - until the Chargers knock you out in the first round!! :D

the chargers are the most overrated team in the nfl.

oh and if we're the number one seed, we wont be playing in the first round.

fish tacos? mahi mahi?...BAH!

you ain't lived til you've had deep fried tautog

the chargers are the most overrated team in the nfl.

oh and if we're the number one seed, we wont be playing in the first round.

Overrated how? Can you elaborate? I don't think anyone (the non-homers at least) is saying the Chargers are the best team going into next season. However, we made it to the AFCCG, going through Indy at home, with a backup QB. And I think we played an impressive game against the Pats in the AFCCG, despite a hobbled QB and missing our two most explosive offensive weapons (LT & Gates).

That being said, I believe the Chargers are worthy of a top 5 spot going into next year, especially given the fact that our team is virtually the same team as last year.

Finally, I realize we wouldn't play the #1 Seed in the first round. What I meant to say is that the Pats will likely be favored for the SB, and it's likely the Chargers will play them at some point in the playoffs. That was just a bit of a homer wise crack.

fish tacos? mahi mahi?...BAH!

you ain't lived til you've had deep fried tautog

Never heard of it, but looked it up online (seems to be local only in the NorthEast). Looks tasty! I'll have to ask my local fish monger if they ever have it in stock.

Don't you get it? Of course there is no evidence. The space aliens used their matter transporter to aid the cover up. Geesh, it is as obvious as the nose on your face but I guess you are one of those sheep who believe what they saw.

Oh crap this is just like the memory zapping ray... so if you've never seen a UFO you're probably seeing them all the freakin time!

Overrated how? Can you elaborate? I don't think anyone (the non-homers at least) is saying the Chargers are the best team going into next season. However, we made it to the AFCCG, going through Indy at home, with a backup QB. And I think we played an impressive game against the Pats in the AFCCG, despite a hobbled QB and missing our two most explosive offensive weapons (LT & Gates).

That being said, I believe the Chargers are worthy of a top 5 spot going into next year, especially given the fact that our team is virtually the same team as last year.

Finally, I realize we wouldn't play the #1 Seed in the first round. What I meant to say is that the Pats will likely be favored for the SB, and it's likely the Chargers will play them at some point in the playoffs. That was just a bit of a homer wise crack.

I think the Chargers will be a top 3 team next year. They certainly gave themselves the confidence they needed in losing the AFCCG on guts alone. I think a few "experts" may even pick them to go all the way.

One thing I know for sure, the Cowboys won't be champs next year. They fizzled big time when the heat was on.

I think the Chargers will be a top 3 team next year. They certainly gave themselves the confidence they needed in losing the AFCCG on guts alone. I think a few "experts" may even pick them to go all the way.

One thing I know for sure, the Cowboys won't be champs next year. They fizzled big time when the heat was on.

I agree that the Chargers will definitely be a contender next year and wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch of the AFC championship game. Assuming no serious injury befalls the Chargers they will definitely prove a more difficult challenge next year. Especially with Rivers entering his 3rd year of being a starting QB and another year under Turner's system and his success of developing QBs, the chargers will definitely remain one of the AFC elite next season.

I definitely don't want the Cowboys to even makes the playoffs, or if they do i hope they choke it away like they usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes