PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game 1: NE vs HOU

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that cloning vat had worked on Scar... ****in Ernie Adams, what do we pay you for...

OL depth is a problem. Biggest hole on the team by a lot.
Not just the depth, but the top shelf isn't that hot either. The IOL is pretty good, but the tackles are middling to bad. The depth is definitely the bigger issue, though.

Without a decent OL Mac will have a rough year. I know its the backups but OL is getting completely manhandled
Yes, you are right… If our offensive line is even a resemblance of what is being shown tonight, Mac will have an almost impossible year…BB has rarely built a good OL but Brady bailed him out…..can’t pull that BS now

Only QB that can make plays with the line are running QBs.
Jackson, Vick, Hurts, Herbert.
Any Pocket QB would look awful.
It’s impressive that Zappe didn’t fumble or throw a pick.
The GOAT would make it work. Maybe. I think.

I'm not gonna lose my **** over preseason, but if this is what we end up with from the o-line in the RS then it's going to be a very long season

The plan was 100% for Zappe to play first half to see what he has. Garbage O-Line depth which is not a surprise. Hines and Stueber have punched their tickets. We'll see McSorley for a little and then some Malik in the 4th. It's the first pre-season game.

Hopefully the second half is all McSorley an Malik, at least they can run around

The plan was 100% for Zappe to play first half to see what he has. Garbage O-Line depth which is not a surprise. Hines and Stueber have punched their tickets. We'll see McSorley for a little and then some Malik in the 4th. It's the first pre-season game.
I think they are sleeping on Malik… He has a very decent arm, and of course he can takeoff and beat you on the ground at any moment…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents