PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - PATS v. Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football+Patriots+Playoffs+winning=Amazing

Yeah. Harbaugh said he will talk to NFL about this in his post-game conference.
Apparently he and Goodell hadn't covered that one before the game.

Revis' PI was pathetic

Browner one was bad too. Torrey Smith MADE SURE to slow down and shove HIMSELF back into Browner. That's not football. It's cheap garbage. Flacco is a joke of a QB.

4 runs in the 2nd half...one a Brady sneak and 3 kneel downs. Our game plan was to pass, pass ,pass against the Ravens green secondary. It got enough points to win the game. The rest of the stuff is going to make for tremendous gnashing of teeth and wailing all week but it's the PLAYOFFS. Just win baby.
I don't know what the game plan was, but the Ravens shut the running game down, even in passing situations.

Brady was incredible, Gronk was a beast, DA and mini-tron stepped up big time.

Disappointed in the defense as they were thoroughly dominated by the Ravens O-Line, but thank god we got the win

Offense kept us in it, defense finished it off though, complete team win.

Time for you guys to respect BAL though, they play hard as hell against us and I kept saying this would be the toughest game, I repeat that SEA can't see us the way they just did.
Respecting the Ravens is like admiring a rapist for his way with the ladies.

Hated the game but loved the outcome

Stop the presses...

B7CMSldCUAEyeOW.jpg

4 runs in the 2nd half...one a Brady sneak and 3 kneel downs. Our game plan was to pass, pass ,pass against the Ravens green secondary. It got enough points to win the game. The rest of the stuff is going to make for tremendous gnashing of teeth and wailing all week but it's the PLAYOFFS. Just win baby.

Joker my brother, I tell you what, for the playoffs I am more than ok going all pass. If Indy or Den or GB or Dallas or Seattle, like the Ravens, are giving absolutely nothing on the ground but are very soft in that 5 to 7 yard range (approaching conceding those yards), I pray JM/BB/TB keep squeezing the juice from that until it gives no more.
In a one and done scenario like the playoffs, take whatever they are giving, period.

He propelled the ball forward. That's called a pass.

A pass that lame would often be called intentional grounding, but he was under such duress that intent was a little hard to infer from his actions; also, I don't recall whether he was outside the tackles at the time anyway.

"Intent?" Every QB "intends" to throw the football. The moment "intent" becomes part of how refs call games is the moment I'm done with the NFL.

Hate to be a downer but does anyone have any news on Stork and Browner?

Duron Harmon saved Logan Ryan's "behind", as Logan was burned easily.

It wasn't pretty and for the most part, the Patriots did not execute but they did enough and that was good enough. Hopefully it is a kickstarter for this team. The D was putrid today. That simply won't do if the Patriots want to hoist number 4.

Now, given my above comments, a win is a win is a win. That's all that matters right now.

Just got home...no voice..had 3 heart attacks. So up and down. What a game. Great W. Amendola huge. That Brady pass to Lafell? WOW

Also...JMD best play call in the last 3 years was that Edelman pass TD...what a call

I need more booze...or something...wooooooooo

Revis' PI was pathetic

Browner one was bad too. Torrey Smith MADE SURE to slow down and shove HIMSELF back into Browner. That's not football. It's cheap garbage. Flacco is a joke of a QB.
Just watched it again and you are exactly right. What a garbage play that was and two officials fell for it.

The Revis PI was ******** too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back