PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats 2007 Schedule Update Thread

If that happens, then prepare to get harassed non-stop throughout the game. I would love to see us beat Miami in Miami this year.

Yeah I was there last year as well, people weren't too bad, walk out of the stadium was rough, but it was better then expected.

Yeah I was there last year as well, people weren't too bad, walk out of the stadium was rough, but it was better then expected.

I go to Miami every year as well and there are so many Patriots fans it's hard for them to single you out. They do that same nah nah nah song every time they win. I don't think it's that bad. The worst was the Denver Playoff loss. The venom directed at us was ridiculous. The walk to the car was keep your head on a swivel to avoid drunks coming out of the darkness to push you.

We have to beat Washington. They are the only team Brady has yet to beat.

see you guys in Miami . Hello jet blue.

October 21st is tempting- we'll see.

Oh no....could it be?

10/21 at Miami
10/29 at Dallas
11/4 at Indy

C'mon Polian, you got your title, enough is enough!

Last edited:
According to this :

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ed07,0,7626755.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

When we play @Miami on 10/21 it will be after they have back to back road games, @Cleveland and @Philly. Nice. Call it an excuse if you like but playing back to back road games it tough and our having 4/5 games on the road between the end of the regular season and playoffs was VERY difficult. Getting the always tough @Miami game with them coming off back to back road games is good.

Sunday Feburary 2nd 2008 Patriots Vs. Saints. I could only predict the last game we'll play of the season.:D Patriots are superbowl champs once again. In one of the most exciting superbowls ever, Pats win 34-31

I'm hoping for Miami (in Miami) in September as my wife and I have a disney trip planned then and I would quickly call and add a new "leg" to the trip to see the game while down there!

You can probably get a a ticket easy too. Huge stadium that usually doesn't sell out.

The Sun-Sentinal has published the Fins schedule without times:

Sept 9 @ Wash
Sept 16 Dallas
Sept 23 @ Jets
Sept 30 Oakland
Oct 7 @ Houston
Oct 14 @ Cleveland
Oct 21 New England
Oct 28 NY Giants in England
Nov 4 Bye
Nov 11 Buffalo
Nov 18 @ Philadelphia
Nov 26 @ Pittsburgh
Dec 2 Jets
Dec 9 @ Buffalo
Dec 16 Baltimore
Dec 23 @ NE
Dec 30 Cincinnati

rumour has it the it will be Pats-Colts is Week 9 on CBS at 4:15

rumour has it the it will be Pats-Colts is Week 9 on CBS at 4:15
Although the afternoon games can almost be considered Primetime as most of the country gets the main game (moreso than the early game anyway), that would be a SHOCKER if it wasn't on SNF or MNF.

The Fins can console themselves that as they are playing on Oct 21 in Foxborough they will be 1000 miles nearer London for the big game against the Giants.

Great home opener though the night games are rough on Monday morning

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back