PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... that is what we needed. A stop and a score... back on track.

sigh......now our defense has to go back out there , dreading this . ..(hoping for reverse psychology ) lol:D

Great drive by Brady and awesome finish by Blount, I swear the dude looks slow but somehow he blows past by the defenders so quick! Very elusive lol!

Great blocking by Gronkowski and Bennett! Glad we have the top 2 blocking tight ends in the league on our team!

Glad Amendola is involved too in this drive, we need everyone to play well for us to win.

Would be nice to make a stop here.

Only issue I have, Ken is that Blount wasn't actually open. If you watch the Replay, Brady pump-faked as if to go to Blount and Wagner was RIGHT there. He's have picked it or knocked it down at the very least. Brady should have thrown the ball into the ground instead of trying for Mitchell.
Maybe I didn't see the same things as you, but one thing for certain, Mitchell WAS open deep and ultimately he was a legit target. Brady just didn't make the throw

That was a demoralizing drive - Seattle's D is starting to soften up.

Seattle has helped every NE TD drive with a big penalty.

Brady is gonna be sore in the morning, wouldn't be surprised if he has an injury that's gonna linger.

We are punishing them on offense.

why no goal line kick offs?

Interesting decision not going for two....

They have a quarter and a half to go. Why would they go for two. Mike Tomlin doesn't coach this team.

Blount is two TDs away from tying Curtis Martin's TD record for the team - with 7 games plus a quarter and a half to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST